• LG Waters KC #2
    • LG Waters KC #3
    • TE Scheffler Denver #1
    • TE Scheffler Denver #2
    • TE Scheffler Denver #3
    • WR Holt St. Louis #1
    • WR Holt St. Louis #2
    • WR Holt St. Louis #3

Pick your order for them. Who should be #1 #2 and #3. I picked these three guys because I know they are on the trade block and they are players at positions the Bills desperately need.

Please only pick one choice per player and don't pick the same number for more than one of them. Thanks!

I'm going Waters #1

Sheffler #2

Holt #3

If Buffalo could get Waters for a second and 5th, Scheffler for a third this year or second next year and Holt for a 4th or lower I'd do all three trades but I doubt they'll get done. :rolleyes:

If I was in the Bills FO I might mention to Pioli that people think it's hinky he gave a great deal to the Pets* and he could quiet that down by being reasonable to Buffalo. JMO

My explanation is this.

They need a RG desperately and if they got Waters the left side of the line is manned by two pro-bowlers. 'Nuff said.

Scheffler next because he's a receiver and hopefully a decent blocker.

Holt third because out of the Bills needs WR is the least needed.

Torry Holt-WR- Rams Mar. 4 - 7:02 pm et

Torry Holt has requested to be released by the Rams.

The Rams have found no takers while shopping Holt, likely because the rest of the league knows they don't intend to pay his $1.25M roster bonus on March 17. Failing to exercise the bonus would terminate Holt's contract and make him a free agent. The Rams probably aren't going to get anything for him.

Source: St Louis Post-Dispatch

Looks like the Bills may be able to get Holt without any draft picks. :wallbash:

Please!!! :nana:

I'd go three years $21 million. $7 million guaranteed $1 million salary for the year, a $2 million roster bonus for next year, $2 million salary next year and then a $5 million roster bonus before the third year.

If I were Buffalo I'd offer a 7th rounder and work down to a 5th if necessary and trade for him because he'd still be under his contract and they'd be sure to get him.

Torry Holt Wide Receiver 7/18/2003: Signed a seven-year, $42 million contract. The deal included an $11.5 million signing bonus. 2009: $6.65 million (+ $1.25 million roster bonus due 3/17), 2010: Free Agent. Cap charge: $10.205 million (2009).

I think we need to solidify the o-line first of all. If we got a guy like Waters, we would have come out of FAcy with an upgrade line, which is the goal. I also think getting a big threat at TE is more important than getting another receiver. The routes Coles would run could be done by a big TE. I think this is a huge need and we can get by with our receivers as is if one of the young guys steps up (Johnson or Hardy). But we really need a TE.

Last I heard the Bills were talking to them but with Pioli's head firmly in BB's colon I doubt he'd ever trade him to an AFCE team.

Malta says that his source says that it is a possibility and that they are working on it

Pick your order for them. Who should be #1 #2 and #3. I picked these three guys because I know they are on the trade block and they are players at positions the Bills desperately need.

Please only pick one choice per player and don't pick the same number for more than one of them. Thanks!

I'm going Waters #1

Sheffler #2

Holt #3

If Buffalo could get Waters for a second and 5th, Scheffler for a third this year or second next year and Holt for a 4th or lower I'd do all three trades but I doubt they'll get done. :wallbash:

If I was in the Bills FO I might mention to Pioli that people think it's hinky he gave a great deal to the Pets* and he could quiet that down by being reasonable to Buffalo. JMO

My explanation is this.

They need a RG desperately and if they got Waters the left side of the line is manned by two pro-bowlers. 'Nuff said.

Scheffler next because he's a receiver and hopefully a decent blocker.

Holt third because out of the Bills needs WR is the least needed.

I voted exactly the same way. Quite frankly, I'd love to have any or all of them.