obama to create up to 250,000 new.....

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're gay and in show business? Wouldn't Broadway have been a better choice?

So temping, and NOT show business leads you to believe I'm gay?

FWIW, I used to live on Broadway Street here in Chicago. And for those of you up on your Chicago geography, Broadway is one of the epicenters of Boystown. Heeeeeeeeeeee-eeeeeeeeeeeeey!

So the Government will do a better job than the private sector?

Sure does. In the lock and dam business that is. Nobody is charged a toll from the smallest canoe to the biggest yacht... :rolleyes:

The funny thing is when they do contract out, guess who is still left holding the bag? Yep, you guessed it... The government. The private contractor does only what is written in the contract. I still haven't seen written into a contract the wording that appears in my job description:

"All duties as assigned"

Or better yet the words: "Do everything."

Bottom line is there may be a lot of gov't laziness and civil service festering... Yet, that can be eliminated if the gov't starts to cut out the middle-man and the contract writers. Keep the jobs in-house and make the workers do everything. Eliminate the pencil pushers that just push the jobs to the middle-man. Go back to the old-school way of running a job site.

So temping, and NOT show business leads you to believe I'm gay?

FWIW, I used to live on Broadway Street here in Chicago. And for those of you up on your Chicago geography, Broadway is one of the epicenters of Boystown. Heeeeeeeeeeee-eeeeeeeeeeeeey!

No the show business gave me the first clue. And the mommy thing more than the temping thing solidified it for me.

So apparently, you missed the point. But thanks for professing to know just how dependent I am on my parents!

You were making a point? And you must be pretty dependent on them when you only do work that mommy approves of.