comments about game

tornado681

A few comments about the game.

1. Bledsoe may be one of the worst Qbs at disguising play action. He looks ridiculous. Every time we play action, he attempts to oversell the run way too much.

2. I didnt get to watch all of the game (I missed the first quarter) but what happened to the nifty little shovel pass play to McGahee that worked so well against MIA. I wouldnt mind seeing that once or twice a game.

3. What did Adams eat for breakfast this morning. He was exploding off the line and was getting great penetration on every snap. I thought he was the best defensive player on the field today.

A few general comments:

1. I still am not sold on Lindell. Hes gonna lose us at least 1 game this year.

2. Is it me, or do the Bills have the most underrated LBs in the league? Spikes has been tearing it up all season and his entusiasm and heart are terrific.

3. Does anyone get sick to their stomach thinking that Dallas is probably going to have the #4 or 5 overall pick in this upcoming years draft? Lossman better be the next J Kelly.

4. Mularkey reminds me of Mike Tice, but Im guessing his IQ is about 100 pts. higher than Tice's.

3. What did Adams eat for breakfast this morning. He was exploding off the line and was getting great penetration on every snap. I thought he was the best defensive player on the field today.

95775[/snapback]

Adams has always had that in him. He's just been told to hold his ground and stuff the run. I guess his outburst, as well as Drew's, finally got things going.

1. I still am not sold on Lindell. Hes gonna lose us at least 1 game this year.

Oddly enough, it would be a giant step in the right direction if we could keep to one the number of Bills players who cost us a game.