Where does Buffalo rank...

BLZFAN4LIFE

I guess there is a big bill collecting industry in BFLO...?? My brother was talking to one friend he knows in that business... The guy was from down south... That guy from down south said about the BFLO industry: "What the heck are they putting in the water up there? Those people that do the calling from BFLO are down right ruthless."

:beer:

I'd like to add that the reason Portland is #1 is because of all the out-of-staters that move here expecting it to be sunnier and warmer. So, if they took out all of these people out of this study Portland would not even be on the list. Us native Oregonians know how to deal with the the 222 cloudy days we get. :rolleyes:

I'd like to add that the reason Portland is #1 is because of all the out-of-staters that move here expecting it to be sunnier and warmer. So, if they took out all of these people out of this study Portland would not even be on the list. Us native Oregonians know how to deal with the the 222 cloudy days we get. :wallbash:

And Portland's actually one of the places I'd like to live. The weather can't...repeat, can't...be worse than Cleveland in the winter.

See, my dad lived near Corvallis as a teen. I know it's wet there.

And Portland's actually one of the places I'd like to live. The weather can't...repeat, can't...be worse than Cleveland in the winter.

See, my dad lived near Corvallis as a teen. I know it's wet there.

Nah, our winters are usually pretty mild. Just don't look at what happened this past winter. We received record amounts of snow. :wallbash: I'm so ready for our low humidity/no rain summers. :nana: