Any JP News?

Cory

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure Bill, I'd be ecstatic to see another season go down the drain, and waste even more money on season tix. :wallbash:

We went from garbage at LT to having a very good one. The Senator hates him.

We improved at QB and our starter is a young kid with a chance to be very good. The Senator hates him.

So, while I don't know you personally, you do appear to be more concerned about being "right" than the Bills improving.

Why would you think any Bills fan would be happy their QB SUCKS? The only answer I can come up with is you were HAPPY JP SH-T THE BED.

You can obviously think as you wish, but you are wrong.

I hated the Losman trade because we had too many needs to give away picks. When he was simply handed the job, I thought it was TD being vindictive, and that Bledsoe had a good year left. But, I was at the RWS cheering for Losman.

Again, believe as you choose.

We went from garbage at LT to having a very good one. The Senator hates him.

We improved at QB and our starter is a young kid with a chance to be very good. The Senator hates him.

So, while I don't know you personally, you do appear to be more concerned about being "right" than the Bills improving.

I don't agree. Between his childishness which is hurting team moral and his missing game and piss poor play last season (the pro bowl was a farce), he is not a good LT.

Losman was a terrible pickup and had too many questions for anyone let alone the Bills to trade up and draft him in the first. I too feel that Bledsoe got the shaft and was pretty torque that JP who looked horrid in his few games was given the keys to the porsche.

I don't agree. Between his childishness which is hurting team moral and his missing game and piss poor play last season (the pro bowl was a farce), he is not a good LT.

Losman was a terrible pickup and had too many questions for anyone let alone the Bills to trade up and draft him in the first. I too feel that Bledsoe got the shaft and was pretty torque that JP who looked horrid in his few games was given the keys to the porsche.

I am not so sure that the Bills got rid of Bledsoe prematurely to piss him (Bledsoe) off. I think it was more a function of TD, feeling he wasn't going to get to the next level with Drew, wanted to expediate the Losman era. It was a bad move, IMO, and I have always thought it. Bledsoe was obviously declining, but he was still a more viable NFL QB than Losman was, at that point. No telling how much better things would have turned out, for the Bills, Bledsoe, and Losman, if they had stuck it out another year. JP wasn't ready (and maybe never will be, but who knows, sitting another year might have been good for him), while Bledsoe went to Dallas and had one pretty good season, albeit, on a slightly more talented team.

I am not so sure that the Bills got rid of Bledsoe prematurely to piss him (Bledsoe) off. I think it was more a function of TD, feeling he wasn't going to get to the next level with Drew, wanted to expediate the Losman era. It was a bad move, IMO, and I have always thought it. Bledsoe was obviously declining, but he was still a more viable NFL QB than Losman was, at that point. No telling how much better things would have turned out, for the Bills, Bledsoe, and Losman, if they had stuck it out another year. JP wasn't ready (and maybe never will be, but who knows, sitting another year might have been good for him), while Bledsoe went to Dallas and had one pretty good season, albeit, on a slightly more talented team.

Well, at least he didn't overpay for Bledsoe. Throwing away draft picks saved money too.

You can obviously think as you wish, but you are wrong.

I hated the Losman trade because we had too many needs to give away picks. When he was simply handed the job, I thought it was TD being vindictive, and that Bledsoe had a good year left. But, I was at the RWS cheering for Losman.

Again, believe as you choose.

Yet, for some untold reason, you insist I'm hoping for Edwards to fail??? I hate him???

I think you're confusing my not being entire sold on the young man with your own vitriolic hatred of JP Losman.

Long gone. Never to return.

Never say never.

He's not being considered for anything right now in the NFL with very few spots still available. It's possible it could be signed to compete with Hamdan for the #3 slot. Figure it'sd be in his and the Bills best interest. he know the offense, he owns a house here, even at minimum, he'd come out ahead of minimum elsewhere as he'd had to sell the house, move, etc.... Might be cheaper to finish his degreee if he never did, stick around another season or two and move on to his likely second career.

Never say never.

He's not being considered for anything right now in the NFL with very few spots still available. It's possible it could be signed to compete with Hamdan for the #3 slot. Figure it'sd be in his and the Bills best interest. he know the offense, he owns a house here, even at minimum, he'd come out ahead of minimum elsewhere as he'd had to sell the house, move, etc.... Might be cheaper to finish his degreee if he never did, stick around another season or two and move on to his likely second career.

No. :flirt:

Yes, JP isn't a good NFL QB, but give the guy just a little respect for being a good citizen of Buffalo. There's no reason to hate the guy.

What makes you think he is a good citizen of Buffalo? Because he picked up litter in a PR move one day? I have seen Losman out on several occasions-, including the Friday before he started the Jets game this year- and he was acting more like a drunken idiot than a good citizen. While I don't know him personally, it seems there is a certain segment of Bills fans who take for granted he is a good guy who just didn't pan out.

I think the reality is he's an immature punk who didn't have the work ethic or drive to even attempt to be a good NFL QB.

Supposedly visiting Cinci, as per the Bengals article on Coles on Bengals.com last night....

cinn signed osullivan.like i have been saying JP played himself out of the league last year in the 4 games when he got a chance to play when trent got hurt.