Bus Driver punches out McGruff!

KD in CA

Brim later told a supervisor he was trying to be funny when he punched McGruff, who urges kids to "take a bite out of crime."

"But nobody here finds it funny, believe me," Metro spokeswoman Candace Smith said. "That kind of behavior is not tolerated."

The sickest thing is that I do find it funny! :wallbash::thumbsup:

Now that I think about it who would want to ruff up McGruff. There's no bones about it. I findo this appalling. It really bites. I hope the driver was chewed out and they have the balls to give him a lickin! This really rubs my ass the wrong way across the carpet! I think he should have to clean fire hydrants for public service. Why a shepard in Germany wouldn't ever do this to McGruff and neither would a boxer. I bet this really offended St. Bernard and I hope the guy who hit McGruff wasn't a husky guy. Personally I think hitting him was a bunch of bull. Dogs shouldn't be treated like this. I hope he Rot Weiler in jail. Beerball should but not dogs.

These days, yes.

What do you mean "these days?" We were mooning drivers 30 years ago on my school bus.

A blowjob has already supplanted the goodnight kiss.

Makes you want to be young again, huh? :thumbsup:

Also, there is this "sexting" thing gaining prominence:

Not the ideal situation, but prosecuing kids over that stuff would be pretty silly.

Now that I think about it who would want to ruff up McGruff. There's no bones about it. I findo this appalling. It really bites. I hope the driver was chewed out and they have the balls to give him a lickin! This really rubs my ass the wrong way across the carpet! I think he should have to clean fire hydrants for public service. Why a shepard in Germany wouldn't ever do this to McGruff and neither would a boxer. I bet this really offended St. Bernard and I hope the guy who hit McGruff wasn't a husky guy. Personally I think hitting him was a bunch of bull. Dogs shouldn't be treated like this. I hope he Rot Weiler in jail. Beerball should but not dogs.

We really need some new smileys to help emphasize how lame your puns have become. The old :thumbsup: just doesn't cut it anymore.

How's the job search going? :rolleyes: