obama's "earmark" soup

Hi!

Haven't you done a good job on not educating yourself, and just hating on Obama for no actual reason. Very nice!

1. All earmarks are not bad, some are needed to make this country function.

3. Earmark total is down from last year by I think a half of a billion

3. Obama wants to get earmarks to 1994 levels (not get rid of them)

4. Republicans have proportionally far more earmarks headed their way than the dems

5. this guy is the biggest culprit

Hi!

Haven't you done a good job on not educating yourself, and just hating on Obama for no actual reason. Very nice!

1. All earmarks are not bad, some are needed to make this country function.

3. Earmark total is down from last year by I think a half of a billion

3. Obama wants to get earmarks to 1994 levels (not get rid of them)

4. Republicans have proportionally far more earmarks headed their way than the dems

5. this guy is the biggest culprit

Yup the republipigs are responsible as well. However, your earmark messiah said he would veto bills with earmarks. I guess like the pulling all troops from iraq, full disclosure and open government and being a more honest government (like paying taxes), his administration is like most of the rest. false promises. usually they at least attempt to wait a year before pulling the wool, the messiah has pretty much broken every major campaign promise 30 days in.

RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH RUSH LIMBAUGH

Yup the republipigs are responsible as well. However, your earmark messiah said he would veto bills with earmarks. I guess like the pulling all troops from iraq, full disclosure and open government and being a more honest government (like paying taxes), his administration is like most of the rest. false promises. usually they at least attempt to wait a year before pulling the wool, the messiah has pretty much broken every major campaign promise 30 days in.

Give the man some time. Can't fix every problem in his first month and a half.

Give the man some time.

And money. Lots and lots of money. Print new money. Lots and lots of money. Everyone knows the best way to fix a problem is to recklessly throw money at it.

When Obama is done, people will be begging for the Jimmy Carter years.

Who said he was recklessly throwing money at the problem? Looks to me like he's throwing money at it in a very calculated and organized way.

What are you on?

....and you shouldnt worship any president. Since you were born in 1980, I'm wondering what your parents thought of RR vs Jimma Caaarter?

I was under the assumption that his parents were not old enough to vote for Ronald Reagan so they really can't give you much of an opinion of him let alone Carter.

I was under the assumption that his parents were not old enough to vote for Ronald Reagan so they really can't give you much of an opinion of him let alone Carter.

Can't blame me for back then, I voted for Ford.

And money. Lots and lots of money. Print new money. Lots and lots of money. Everyone knows the best way to fix a problem is to recklessly throw money at it.

When Obama is done, people will be begging for the Jimmy Carter years.

Oh my....don't say that