With all the complaints about how slow the Bills are moving

when did i say they wernt upgrades? and if you want to critique me for something stupid thats not smart either...

they are average to slightly above average. and to say that they are an upgrade exemplifies just how horrendous and inferior the "talent" on the current roster really is.

If coles was really all that, teams would be beating down his door. and guess whos interested??? the bungles and the 'ills. that should tell you what type of team coles is an upgrade over their current WR's.

June, is an average LB that can play the cover 2.

Coles is an average to marginally above average WR and suited to be a #2.

But they are upgrades for the I believe the name is the Bills. SO the front office is trying to get better what is the problem with that. Who else out there is better to meet the needs of the team that a better LB that can play in our scheme. Coles is an experienced receiver that will take pressure of off Evens, how is that a bad thing. So what if he has had his best year in behind him, it gives us time to develop Hardy and Johnson.

Poet, JP was horrible. I don't care what system he plays in, he can not read defenses, can not make quick decisions and his accuracy on short and medium passes is god awful. I have got to believe that Fitzpatrick will be a big upgrade.

Yeah, that's the image he has among JP haters, but there is just as much evidence that he is a pretty good player hamstrung by a system that simply did not fit him. You're as entitled to your opiniion as I am to mine, but it's nothing but an opinion. Don't confuse it with fact.

For the 10 billionth time, the one time they constructed the system around him, in 2006, a time when he had fewer games played than Trent now has by the way, he played quite well even though the Bills had much less talent on the roster than they do now, especially in the o-line and at RB. After they changed the system to play to his weaknesses, he played weakly.

when did i say they wernt upgrades? and if you want to critique me for something stupid thats not smart either...

they are average to slightly above average. and to say that they are an upgrade exemplifies just how horrendous and inferior the "talent" on the current roster really is.

If coles was really all that, teams would be beating down his door. and guess whos interested??? the bungles and the 'ills. that should tell you what type of team coles is an upgrade over their current WR's.

June, is an average LB that can play the cover 2.

Coles is an average to marginally above average WR and suited to be a #2.

But they are upgrades for the I believe the name is the Bills. SO the front office is trying to get better what is the problem with that. Who else out there is better to meet the needs of the team that a better LB that can play in our scheme. Coles is an experienced receiver that will take pressure of off Evens, how is that a bad thing. So what if he has had his best year in behind him, it gives us time to develop Hardy and Johnson.

I just said they are an improvement.

Yeah, that's the image he has among JP haters, but there is just as much evidence that he is a pretty good player hamstrung by a system that simply did not fit him. You're as entitled to your opiniion as I am to mine, but it's nothing but an opinion. Don't confuse it with fact.

For the 10 billionth time, the one time they constructed the system around him, in 2006, a time when he had fewer games played than Trent now has by the way, he played quite well even though the Bills had much less talent on the roster than they do now, especially in the o-line and at RB. After they changed the system to play to his weaknesses, he played weakly.

:thumbsup:

If they sign Coles and June and that is a huge "IF", it will be a very good start to the offseason. If fills a few of the holes on a team that has more holes than Swiss Cheese. I think June would be an upgrade to Crowell/Ellison by far and Coles would be an upgrade to anyone we have had as a #2 WR since Peerless Price's first tour here opposite Moulds.

J.P. did not play well for the majority of his 5 years here for sure, but he did at times when he was comfortably the #1 QB a few years ago. I believe he wasn't handled well by this organization from the get-go. He has all the physical talent in the world, and could and probably will become at least a serviceable NFL QB somewhere. The Mularkey regime may have ruined him as far as Buffalo is concerned, yanking him in and out of the starting lineup based on on quarter or half of a game. Anyone who thought that Kelly Holcomb was the answer for the team then is as clueless as the Bills Front Office trying to trade Dockery to Detroit. That is not how you prep a young QB for your team, and can do nothing positive for his confidence. There was no way for him or the organization that he could stay here, too many bridges were burned. He was the first QB the Bills have had since Kelly that actually took to the city of Buffalo and didn't want to leave as soon as the final whistle blew. I know that doesn't help on the field, but as least it showed that he wanted to be here and to be successful here. I am glad he is gone because it wasn't ever going to work here, but I will be watching and hoping he does well somewhere else. The first time he plays against the Bills, don't be surprised if the outcome is positive for the Buffalo faithful.