what I am liking from the Front Office

Trader

It appears that the Bills are Making a good faith effort to imporve their talent by their pursuit of mid level Free Agents. Exactly what New England and teams like the Giants do.

I don't care that they sign every one of them. I care that we fill 5-6 of the 12 or so spots that need filling via FA. The others we can fill in the draft, trade or by UDFA. If Coles is too expensive than someone else will be just right.

I know they have not closed most of the spots but the effort and sincere desire appears to be there and I believe thay will

get some good work done!

I still think if its possible, id like for Buffalo to find a way or at least make an attempt to see what it would take to get Rodgers or Edwards from the Browns to Bills......cant hurt, all they can say is they want to much or no.....

It appears that the Bills are Making a good faith effort to imporve their talent by their pursuit of mid level Free Agents. Exactly what New England and teams like the Giants do.

I don't care that they sign every one of them. I care that we fill 5-6 of the 12 or so spots that need filling via FA. The others we can fill in the draft, trade or by UDFA. If Coles is too expensive than someone else will be just right.

I know they have not closed most of the spots but the effort and sincere desire appears to be there and I believe thay will

get some good work done!

The Giants signed Canty and Boley.

I still think if its possible, id like for Buffalo to find a way or at least make an attempt to see what it would take to get Rodgers or Edwards from the Browns to Bills......cant hurt, all they can say is they want to much or no.....

Once again, because its not in the media doesnt mean they havent already. I doubt they are interested in Edwards, especially if we have signed coles as rumored. But, for all we know they may have called about either of those guys. Just because we dont get them doesnt mean we didnt look into it. If there is an impact player available at a price that makes sense, I am sure our FO will be looking into it regardless of what ones opinnion of the FO is.

get some good work done!

although they the players coming in don't bring a whole lot of excitement they are building talent and depth with experienced players and good prices. competition for starting jobs and playinf time will improve this team.

get some good work done!

Every time I hear that we are improving our Team by taking mid-level scrubs, Just like New England? Just like the Giants? it makes me laugh, is Rocky Bernard a mid-level scrub? how about Adalius Thomas? WTF don't you understand about being tied with the Lion's as the team longest without a playoff apperance. Nice spin, you should work for the tobacco companies.

The Bills have been signing mid-level FA's several years now.