Life On Mars

Acantha

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come the frack on! I was just starting to really love that show, just like Journeyman. As soons as it gets really interesting, they pull this sh-- on the viewers.

They cancel this but keep shows like The Bachelor on, go figure. I know it's about ratings, but if that was all people cared about All in the Family and Seinfeld would never have survived. Sometimes these new shows get popular during the summer reruns.

I predict that when he goes back to the present time, Annie will be something like the chief of detectives.

That time slot just wasn't big enough to fit Michael Imperioli's nose :cry:

Richie Aprile: "Did you ever notice he's the only mother-effer who can smoke a cigarette in the rain with his hands tied behind his back? That nose is like a natural canopy."

:rolleyes:

Now all I have to look forward to now that "Life On Mars" and "The Shield" have been canceled is "Dexter"

You should watch Reaper. That show rocks. :huh:

Oh, and give Dollhouse a shot too -- made by the guy who did Firefly... Of course it's on Fox, which means it'll be cancelled too.... :rolleyes:

That sucks. It is one of my favorite shows on TV.

I can see why it might not draw a big audience, though...and the show has to be insanely expensive to make, given the cast. In fact, if it wasn't for the budget, I think it might have a chance to get a reprieve from a cable net. But, with that cast, I don't see it happening.

They cancel this but keep shows like The Bachelor on, go figure. I know it's about ratings, but if that was all people cared about All in the Family and Seinfeld would never have survived. Sometimes these new shows get popular during the summer reruns.

I predict that when he goes back to the present time, Annie will be something like the chief of detectives.

Not only about the ratings, but also about cost. The Bachelor is cheap as hell to make. The glut of "Reality" TV has as much to do with being very inexpensive, as it does with it being popular.

That's too bad. I liked this show. At least they get to finish the season and answer all the open questions. Should be interesting.

Damn straight man. What's a brother to do these days with the white man controlling everything we do!!!! Ain't this some sh*t!!!!!

Just think, you'll have to prepare yourself that you will miss seeing Ms. G. Moll in HD on a weekly basis.

-----------------------

By the way, how is that needle working out for you.

You should watch Reaper. That show rocks. :wallbash:

Oh, and give Dollhouse a shot too -- made by the guy who did Firefly... Of course it's on Fox, which means it'll be cancelled too.... 0:)

Oh that Reaper looks like a winner. :thumbsup: and fear not its on the WB or CN or whatever they change those BS networks every three years.

How's buffy doing???