Do we have a leader on offense now?

seq004

....and his number is 21. When I went back at looked at the tape Willis is screaming at L. Smith for holding on one of his nice runs. He seems like a leader our offense needs. The only other player that has leadership is Eric Moulds and he was giving Willis a big hug after the game. If JP pans out he will also be a leader so I'm optimistic about this team for next year. That's something this offense has lacked since Kelly left.

....and his number is 21. When I went back at looked at the tape Willis is screaming at L. Smith for holding on one of his nice runs. He seems like a leader our offense needs. The only other player that has leadership is Eric Moulds and he was giving Willis a big hug after the game. If JP pans out he will also be a leader so I'm optimistic about this team for next year. That's something this offense has lacked since Kelly left.

95666[/snapback]

I also noticed WM ripping into a linemen on a carry in which he lost a few yards because he got swarmed in the backfield as if nobody was blocking for him. It was nice to see somebody with some passion out there for a change.