Why Do We Need to Re-Sign Greer?

I know a lot of you want action, but we have a solid CB core with McGee, McKelvin, Youbouty and Corner. Do we need to spend $30+ mil to keep Greer?

Give some of that money to Peters and Fred Jackson and secure their long-term contracts.

I know a lot of you want action, but we have a solid CB core with McGee, McKelvin, Youbouty and Corner. Do we need to spend $30+ mil to get Greer?

Give some of that money to Peters and Fred Jackson and secure their long-term contracts.

Sorry to disagree with you but Greer is better than MCgee the only asset that mcgee has over Greer is his ability to return kick offs, Sign greer trade Mcgee.

I know a lot of you want action, but we have a solid CB core with McGee, McKelvin, Youbouty and Corner. Do we need to spend $30+ mil to keep Greer?

Agreed. I figured we decided to let Greer walk when we drafted corners in the 1st and 4th rounds last year, despite already being well-stocked at the position.

Sorry to disagree with you but Greer is better than MCgee the only asset that mcgee has over Greer is his ability to return kick offs, Sign greer trade Mcgee.
Actually, McGee has been much better than Greer the last two seasons. It's not even close. One has a YPA around 7 (league average) the other has a YPA around 5.5 (much better than average)

You're wrong.

Why not sign all three? We got enough cash-to-cap to do it?

Then sign three more too boot. What the hell do I care if the Bills overpay if they bring in good players.

Leaving yourself $25MM under the cap tells me this organization doesn't care about contending.

Then sign three more too boot. What the hell do I care if the Bills overpay if they bring in good players.

Leaving yourself $25MM under the cap tells me this organization doesn't care about contending.

Most teams not named the Cowboys and Redskins, will be far under the cap.

I think they would be nuts to buy Greer at the high rate.

my attitude exactly