I just gave the Bills some money last night

I re-upped my season's tickets last night after sleeping on the onvoice for a week. I love my Bills but haven't been this down on them in years.

Seeing how I just gave the Bills $1,100 ( :rolleyes: )I would like them to got out and sign somebody, Brooks or June for OLB. Trade for Waters, Scheffler, whatever. Sign Coles.

Do something! I need a reason to get excited.

I renewed my Bills club seat license for 3 years and my Seahawks tickets too (which was up on the air). I am excited about the Hawks getting TJ Whoseyourmama....yeah, I can say it put I am not going to attempt spelling.

I re-upped my season's tickets last night after sleeping on the onvoice for a week. I love my Bills but haven't been this down on them in years.

Seeing how I just gave the Bills $1,100 ( :rolleyes: )I would like them to got out and sign somebody, Brooks or June for OLB. Trade for Waters, Scheffler, whatever. Sign Coles.

Why are you telling us this? You should be telling the Bills. I wouldn't have renewed until I had someone from the Bills explain to me why I should cough up over a grand for that product.

I applaud your loyalty but I would have had to make sure that someone in that building was aware of my discontent.

I know how you feel. Unfortunatly, this year, I did not renew my season tix. With the economy what it is, this is the first season in the last 5 that I could not justify spending the money on the experience that I would be receiving.

Its sad, really

Only thing they are going to sign is a deposit slip for their bank account with your money! If they have not signed a legit FA now they wont.......

How did it feel to sleep on the invoice? Was it kind of crumply and sharp like crackers in bed? When you remitted it with your payment was it stained with perspiration like your pillow?

GO BILLS!!!

Sucker

I know. Worst part is, I'm going to try and move down when my call-in date comes. I am so stupid. :rolleyes:

Why are you telling us this? You should be telling the Bills. I wouldn't have renewed until I had someone from the Bills explain to me why I should cough up over a grand for that product.

I applaud your loyalty but I would have had to make sure that someone in that building was aware of my discontent.

Russ is aware, he sent me a letter saying he knows it's a trying time and that my loyalty is being tested. I just love going too much. And no matter what, the tailgating always kicks ass.

I know how you feel. Unfortunatly, this year, I did not renew my season tix. With the economy what it is, this is the first season in the last 5 that I could not justify spending the money on the experience that I would be receiving.

Its sad, really

That sucks.

Only thing they are going to sign is a deposit slip for their bank account with your money! If they have not signed a legit FA now they wont.......

I can dream can't I? We Bills fans are left to wishful thinking and living in denial these days.

How did it feel to sleep on the invoice? Was it kind of crumply and sharp like crackers in bed? When you remitted it with your payment was it stained with perspiration like your pillow?

GO BILLS!!!

It wasn't crumply or sharp, but it smelled like schitt. lol