A WIN is a WIN!

:D I´m sitting in a huge shopping mall in Fortaleza Brazil. I just read the reports of yesterdays game. Thank God we won. Next week the Jets!. I hope everyone had a great in the parkinglot. Bill from NYC, Bob Lamb, Lori and all the rest of the denisens of lot 1, pole 5/6, I miss you!

GO BILLS!!

TROUNCE THE JETS!!! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :D

P.s. you should try to type on this strange keybord.

Yeah, but I bet you've got better weather. :D

Good to hear from you; we'll try to keep you up to date till you get back...

95611[/snapback]

Thanks Lori. The weather is superb, a little windy but it comes in off the ocean and is great. Look for a PM from me. :D

Oh yessssss Bill.  You were sitting in Brazil looking at all those smoth skinned, tanned babes. While your friends were freezing their a$$es off in the stadium.  I'm sure they'll believe that you miss them.  :D

95612[/snapback]

bwahahahahahaaaaa......

Hey, you coming up next weekend? The extended forecast is calling for snow/rain mix Sunday. Wooohoooo! Another week for my "Welcome to Buffalo!!!!" taunt....

:D

Caipirinha galore, garotas everywhere, and the most easy going people in the world. I'm jealous, in a good way.

95663[/snapback]

Boa Noite Lusima, Voce vi bem?

Eo gosta muito de akee. It is perfect here but not enough tourists to please the Baracca workers. Cervasia Antartica se Melhor!

Chow :D:lol:

:D

Oh yessssss Bill.  You were sitting in Brazil looking at all those smoth skinned, tanned babes. While your friends were freezing their a$$es off in the stadium.  I'm sure they'll believe that you miss them.  :P

95612[/snapback]

I´ll worry about my friends A$$es when I get home. Meantime there are others that DEMAND my attention. lol :D:lol:

tudo bem!!!

Brahma is also good beer, Antartica runs like water down there, same with the Guaraná (non alcohol beverage) Camaráo palito, rice up your gut, heck I think they have rice with the breakfast.

Altough I'm from Argentina, I love Brazil as a place for vacation.

Guest BrazilianScumbag

haha, we got some portuguese speakers on here huh?

beleza? como vão as coisas lá em Brasil? Esta tudo bem? E as meninas? Muitas garotas gostosas não é?

tome no cu seu viado.