I know some of you have wives that make you

RayFinkle

My wife makes me watch too.

I agree; the guy is a total tool.

SPOLIER ALERT (For all you homos that DVR'd it and don't want to admit it):

If you regret the decision you made, and want to go out with the other chick instead, don't do it on national TV. What a douche bag.

SPOLIER ALERT (For all you homos that DVR'd it and don't want to admit it):

If you regret the decision you made, and want to go out with the other chick instead, don't do it on national TV. What a douche bag.

On Jimmy kimmel live last night he said it was in his contract that it had to be a public relationship and it was required to be on TV, otherwise he would not have done it

Or he gets excited watching the show. :lol:

BTW, Jason is a jerk! :rolleyes:

:lol:

Thank God my wife hates reality TV.

I didn't watch a single minute of it, but I've seen the posts here and every commercial that The Insider has run on this, and I have the following to say:

This guy is a complete and utter douchebag. What he did to Melissa was completely classless. And IMO, after seeing the two women, he definitely traded. Down. Molly's nowhere near as pretty, but as most men do, he's probably not thinking with his brain. If you get my drift.

Melissa's gorgeous, but Molly probably does nasty things to Jason in bed. :lol:

I didn't see 30 seconds of this, but do people actually believe this nonsense isn't all scripted specifically to make "controversey" so that more people will talk about it?

In the old days they had "reality TV" too. They called it wrestling.