Yikes

• Do you still keep in touch with Scott Norwood (the kicker who missed what would have been the game-winning field goal in Super Bowl XXV)?

“Who?” Thomas answered, drawing laughs.

Thomas said he does keep in touch with Norwood, who still attends charitable events in western New York.

“We never pointed the finger at anybody,” Thomas said. “We won as a team and we lost as a team.”

Just so people don't get it twisted.

http://www.the-leader.com/homepage/x844649585

• Do you still keep in touch with Scott Norwood (the kicker who missed what would have been the game-winning field goal in Super Bowl XXV)?

“Who?” Thomas answered, drawing laughs.

Thomas said he does keep in touch with Norwood, who still attends charitable events in western New York.

“We never pointed the finger at anybody,” Thomas said. “We won as a team and we lost as a team.”

Just so people don't get it twisted.

http://www.the-leader.com/homepage/x844649585

Yeah, the Norwood thing was clearly a joke. I wonder why Tim would quote him out of context like that...

Thomas was asked his thoughts about troubled Bills running back Marshawn Lynch, who last summer was involved in a hit-and-run incident and last month in California was charged with possession of a loaded, concealed and unlicensed firearm.

"If I was the GM, he'd be out of there," Thomas said.

:huh::blink:

When asked if he still keeps in touch with Scott Norwood, the kicker who missed what would have been the winning field goal in Super Bowl XXV, Thomas replied "Who?"

OUCH!

Wow .. I wonder if he meant it as it sounds or if he was joking.

Thomas was asked his thoughts about troubled Bills running back Marshawn Lynch, who last summer was involved in a hit-and-run incident and last month in California was charged with possession of a loaded, concealed and unlicensed firearm.

"If I was the GM, he'd be out of there," Thomas said.

:thumbsup::wallbash:

It's not like Thurman's teammates were choirboys....

Thank you Thurman for telling it like it is. I appreciate his comments and his opinion of Lynch. Normally this would piss me off if it were coming from an outsider but Thurman is one of us and he speaking from his love and passion of this franchise and community. Comments like this coming from a celebrity of our own can't but help our cause for improvement and restoring respectability to this once PROUD organization. Remember, we use to have a slogan "Talkin' Proud"! I haven't heard anyone mutter that in quite some time. Thanks Thurman for speaking up.