Don't worry about Coles

Justice

Every year someone falls out of the top ten in the NFL draft. This year I believe it will be Michael Crabtree because of the injury. If that does happen, Buffalo will luck themselves into a great situation if they do indeed take Crabtree with the 11th. I pray that this happens, because if it does, Coles will be an after thought.

Every year someone falls out of the top ten in the NFL draft. This year I believe it will be Michael Crabtree, because of the injury. If that does happen, Buffalo will luck themselves into a great situation if they do indeed take Crabtree with the 11th. I pray that this happens, because if it does, Coles will be an after thought.

We can only dream.

Every year someone falls out of the top ten in the NFL draft. This year I believe it will be Michael Crabtree, because of the injury. If that does happen, Buffalo will luck themselves into a great situation if they do indeed take Crabtree with the 11th. I pray that this happens, because if it does, Coles will be an after thought.

This could be possible, but I still think its more likely he goes top 10. I would say SF would almost surely take him if they sign Warner as they have no weapons for Warner to throw to.

Too many teams in the top 10 need a WR. I just don't see how he can make past Cincinatti

It would help our chances if Cincy took Coles.

Just as many teams need offensive lineman as well. As many as four can go in the top ten.

Too many teams in the top 10 need a WR. I just don't see how he can make past Cincinatti

Well if we dont get Coles it will likely be because Cincy signs him, so they wont take Crabtree with CJ and Coles considering how bad they need help on O Line and Defense...

I think that replacing kelsay/denny would be a bigger improvement than a #2 reciever. (Thats is assuming coles would not be our number 1.)

These guys made high school mistakes when i watched film on the bills last year. They dont belong on the field.

We need a wild card pick for Crabtree to fall to us. This is one possibility.

1. Det-QB Stafford

2. STL-OL Smith

3. KC- LB-Curry

4. SEA-DT BJ Raji

5. CLEV- CB Jenkins

6. CIN- OL Monroe

7. OAK-DE Orakpo

8. JAX-OL Oher

9. GB-DE Brown

10. SF- QB Sanchez

11. BUF-WR Crabtree

This can happen!

Why do you guys want crabtree to fall to us? We spent a high pick on a receiver last year, just re-signed Evans and Parrish, and have gaping holes elsewhere.

Exactly. If Crabtree falls to Buffalo then I hope the Bills trade back and take someone to the cleaners for it.

Every year someone falls out of the top ten in the NFL draft. This year I believe it will be Michael Crabtree because of the injury. If that does happen, Buffalo will luck themselves into a great situation if they do indeed take Crabtree with the 11th. I pray that this happens, because if it does, Coles will be an after thought.

let's see, last year it was Glenn Dorsey and Sedrick Ellis. two years ago it was Adrian Peterson. 3 years ago it was D'Brickashaw Ferguson. what did we do back in '05 when the Bills sat out the 1st round -- thanks for sparing us JP :thumbsup: