Global warming on hold?

And just for clarification: The human race is horrible on the environment and should be ashamed of itself. That doesn't mean that we need to adopt the draconian measures being proposed by Gore and the rest of his a-hole pals who're in it to make bank.

Youre a lot smarter than you look.

I didn't read the article. I concentrated on "Earth's climate continues to confound scientists." - which has been my point all along. It's awfully difficult to build a consensus when you're "confounded".

The fact that a single scientist in an article believes in "Global Warming" means very little when there isn't a single person on this planet that has even a basic grasp on how the environment really works, much less the overall effect that "emissions" are truly having on it.

And just for clarification: The human race is horrible on the environment and should be ashamed of itself. That doesn't mean that we need to adopt the draconian measures being proposed by Gore and the rest of his a-hole pals who're in it to make bank.

What Darin said.

The fact that a single scientist in an article believes in "Global Warming" means very little when there isn't a single person on this planet that has even a basic grasp on how the environment really works, much less the overall effect that "emissions" are truly having on it.

Can you clear that statement up for me? Not sure if 1.) you're implying that the environment is far too complex of a system for man to completely comprehend, or 2.) implying that you know how it works, and haven't seen/read anyone else that understands or shares your view, or most likely 3.) I've screwed up both one and two, and its something completely different (explain).

Hilarious! In a frantic rush to flaunt their religious devotion to anthropogenic global warming denial it seems these lemmings are using a scientist who believes in AGW as evidence of a lack of consensus!

Apparently reading past the first page is impossible for these clowns once the phrase "global warming" activates their moronic Pavlovian responses.

Right.

The Pavlovian's are the one's who rush to disagree. Meanwhile the faithful sheople are the brilliant insightful intellectuals