Dogs

meh i don't need any complicated reasons or videos, i just like them because they are everything the average woman isn't.... loyal... dependable... predictible... affectionate....

(and before any of you perverts twist that around i mean that in a non sick way!)

Have another gin.

It's great that you love dogs but I always dated pretty girls. :thumbsup:

You wonder what dogs dream about when that happens. As that pooch did they often will turn and bite if they are disturbed. Are they being pursued by a gang of dogs or what?

my dog always runs in her sleep like that after we go to the dog park (almost every day). i think they dream about chasing and being chased.

my dog always runs in her sleep like that after we go to the dog park (almost every day). i think they dream about chasing and being chased.

Thurman does that too! He'll make little barking sounds too. Since he's a retired racer, I often wonder if he's dreaming about his racing days.

i just watched it again with a bunch of coworkers. many lols.

Dude, it's hilarious. It reminds of Jackass the movie when the guy falls through the ceiling tiles in the office and the worker just gets up, sprints out of the room, down the hall, into the street, and down the road, no questions asked. It's like the dog wakes up and thinks (without knowing why), "I gotta get the hell outta here!"

meh i don't need any complicated reasons or videos, i just like them because they are everything the average woman isn't.... loyal... dependable... predictible... affectionate....

(and before any of you perverts twist that around i mean that in a non sick way!)

And they are a tasty addition to a stir fry!!! :cry: