Coles new contracrt

If he left 6 million on the table and House just got 14 guaranteed, what will it take to get Coles. Is 8 Million guaranteed too much?

Eh, it depends on the length. I'm not sure we want to go more than two, definitely not more than 3...how much guaranteed money do you really want to spread out? Remember, Housh got three different contract offers. Right now we are essentially bidding against ourselves.

Dudes... forget Coles... his only value was as a deep threat (as in used to be). He's not a possession or over the middle type. So we get Coles and he's basically a washed up version of Evans (and Coles never was even close to being as good as Evans). He gives the Bills nothing.

If you bring Coles in at a $3M or more salary, you have the top 4 as Evans, Parish, Reed, & Coles. Where do Johnson and Hardy figure? That means the addition of Coles potentially takes plays and minutes away from those two.

If the Bills are going to latch on to someone and pony up big time $$$ why the hell would they do it with a player on the downside of their career? It's not like this team is a player or two from playoff contention. They are a HC and several players away.

The only value I could see Coles being brought in is for Brandon to say he brought in an "I've heard of him" player, thus serving up another pitcher of koolaid for those fans whose brains are in their sphincter.

Does anybody know how old James Lofton was when the Bills picked him up? Believe it was 30 something and he still had fuel left in the tank.

Right brainiac... put a 30 something James Lofton on this team and you get nothing. Right... and the Texans and Titans picked up a used up Moulds too... how'd that work out?

How dare you compare this team to the 89-90 Bills!! Lofton was effective only because of Kelly, Thomas, Reed, two pro bowl tackles, a pro bowl center, an LG and TE that were the best in Bills history.

There is know current Bills player that is in the class of any of those guys, save for perhaps Lee Evans.

Coles is done... stick a fork in him. He might catch a few in New England with Welker and Moss demanding double coverage and an all pro QB slinging the ball.

Dudes... forget Coles... his only value was as a deep threat (as in used to be). He's not a possession or over the middle type. So we get Coles and he's basically a washed up version of Evans (and Coles never was even close to being as good as Evans). He gives the Bills nothing.

If you bring Coles in at a $3M or more salary, you have the top 4 as Evans, Parish, Reed, & Coles. Where do Johnson and Hardy figure? That means the addition of Coles potentially takes plays and minutes away from those two.

If the Bills are going to latch on to someone and pony up big time $$$ why the hell would they do it with a player on the downside of their career? It's not like this team is a player or two from playoff contention. They are a HC and several players away.

The only value I could see Coles being brought in is for Brandon to say he brought in an "I've heard of him" player, thus serving up another pitcher of koolaid for those fans whose brains are in their sphincter.

He was never a deep threat. And is exactly a possession over the middle guy.