Chiefs not exactly denying a possible Waters trade...

:thumbsup: Yeah I'd call it a success too. Its going to take more than a 5th to get Waters....I'd say its a third this year or a fourth this year and a conditional pick next year (probably based on # of starts). He's old, not dead.....and he's stil

The source is listed, but I absolutely agree with including a link -- in fact, for anything longer than that excerpt, I insist on one. It still doesn't fit the definition of plagiarism, though. Short excerpts like this one meet the definition of "fair use."

And believe me, after another local paper lifted chunks of a story I wrote back in January without bothering to attribute, I'm all about tarring and feathering plagiarists.

get a life

get a life

I already have one, thanks. And if you hadn't noticed, a small part of it includes moderating these message boards. As such, I'll weigh in wherever I damn well please on our board policies.

Thanks, and have a nice day.

I already have one, thanks. And if you hadn't noticed, a small part of it includes moderating these message boards. As such, I'll weigh in wherever I damn well please on our board policies.

Thanks, and have a nice day.

Please review the rules on profanity then as I have seen you use in on numerous occasions~!

Now run along and check everyones spelling too!

Please review the rules on profanity then as I have seen you use in on numerous occasions~!

Now run along and check everyones spelling too!

I'll be sure to do that, starting with yours. In fact, I'll be keeping a very close eye on you, if you get my drift. And on further review, since a good chunk of your first 80 or so posts were written merely to criticize other posters, perhaps that decision is overdue.

By the way, you forgot the apostrophe in "everyone's."

Have a nice day.

I'll be sure to do that, starting with yours. In fact, I'll be keeping a very close eye on you, if you get my drift. And on further review, since a good chunk of your first 80 or so posts were written merely to criticize other posters, perhaps that decision is overdue.

Have a nice day.

Forgive them Lori. They know not what they do.

That said, I'm getting very impatient with the young turks around here. Running around as if they own the place.

GO BILLS!!!

Have a nice day.

OMG, how will I sleep at night???

Wet, I assume. Just like every night...

OUCH! That's gonna leave a mark.

Unless of course he's still wearing his Goodnite. In which case he wouldn't feel a thing. They're extra-absorbant you know.

I thing we've pretty much seen the last of this maroon.

GO BILLS!!!

What the hell, now we are banning people because they have a little tude and/or disagree with Lori. I might be in the minority but while I think the original poster might be a jerk, he hasn't done anything to get banned. Sounds like somebody is getting being a message board moderator go to there head..... :rolleyes: This is TSW not communist Russia, not everybody is going to fall in line, people are entitled to their own opinions.