Obama Inauguration Speech Mad Lib

Think you can give a better speech than Obama - Yes you can!

http://www.atom.com/spotlights/inauguratio...eech_generator/

Mine turned out pretty good...

My fellow Americans, today is a Rampent day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "Shrubbery", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually Swallow.

Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces Magenta and Homeless challenges like never before. Our economy is Devious. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for Knights who say Ni. Our healthcare system is Ducky. If your Pubis Bone is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a Mafia Associate. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a Urinal Snuke. But Urinating together we can right this ship, and set a course for Isengard.

Finally, I must thank my Large family, my Odorus campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank Crab People for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of Scratching the American people. Without your Fictitious efforts, none of this would have been possible.