Jason Taylor RELEASED

Good, he only had 3.5 sacks last year and would have to switch to LB.

Of which he played sparingly as a rush backer in Miami before they let him go. After recording 24.5 sacks 3 interceptions and 13 forced fumbles in his last 2 years. Put him in a front 7 with Seymour,Wilfork,Warren, Thomas,Mayo there is nothing "good" for us coming out of that.

Of which he played sparingly as a rush backer in Miami before they let him go. After recording 24.5 sacks 3 interceptions and 13 forced fumbles in his last 2 years. Put him in a front 7 with Seymour,Wilfork,Warren, Thomas,Mayo there is nothing "good" for us coming out of that.

He's also 34 and seemed slow and injury prone last year. Not to mention he has serious commitment issues.

I thought he didn't like playing in the 3-4, hence why he wanted to be traded...

You forgot Ray Lewis too.

He's also 34 and seemed slow and injury prone last year. Not to mention he has serious commitment issues.

Yes I agree he did not look good last year. The commitment to football would be a concern for any team signing him. However the guy was putting up numbers in Miami, and you can't really argue the front 7 talent in NE is vastly superior to that of Washington. If they were to sign him, I wouldn't be shocked when he had a bounceback season

I thought he didn't like playing in the 3-4, hence why he wanted to be traded...

Honestly I don't recall what happened there. Maybe that's true, in which case he probably wouldn't sign with NE. The only thing I vaguely recall is there were some issues between Taylor and Parcells.