To alla youse who cannot admit that the Bills run

Listen and learn the error of your ways. At the 3:12 mark:

So, never ever post again that this team does not use a zone blocking scheme.

:oops: buncha stupid asses anyway

You really think that is going to convince anyone here? You could tell people on this board that its raining and they'll disagree with you, then half will blame Ralph Wilson for being too cheap to pay God what he wants for sunshine and the other half will find a way to say its Jauron's fault because he's too emotionless and his bleak face brings about the bleak weather

:blink:

BB did you forget to take your happy pill this AM? :blink:

Good points though.

No doubt!!! Jesus, sphere, you got a bit of an edge to ya today?

I gotta agree with WVU though... no amount of proof should ever get in the way of someone's ill-conceived beliefs. :oops:

Like you said, "buncha stupid asses."

"Anis" should be part of the board nomenclature I think...much like Stevetosjan (or whatever the hell that is) :unsure:

SHOULD WE VOTE ON THIS?

HERE'S A DEFINITION, IT SEEMS IRONIC:

Anise (Pimpinella anisum) is a flowering plant in the family Apiaceae native to the eastern Mediterranean region and southwest Asia known for its licorice-like flavor.

Sorry about the screaming, still worked up about the Plaxico Burress post.

I think it's not that they use entirely one scheme or another. For instance, there are times when a double team that leads to the c/g climbing to the linebacker can look like a zone, but it's just a double team on a power.

Right before Mouse left, they went away from a lot of the zone - and I think with that some people (myself at times included) presumed that they would go away completely. But, per Mouse himself yesterday at a clinic, check the splits and situation and you can probably guess when they're running a power or man-on-man scheme or a zone stretch.