Bills Have End Date

Shhh, don't say that in front of the idiots who think the Bills should have signed: Haynesworh, whosyourmomma, Coles, Brown, Saturday, traded for Jay Cutler, Brandon Marshall and Scheffler, Aquired Peyton Manning, Eli Manning for his backup and every other star player on every team. The Bills suck and it proves Ralph is a cheap assed mo-fo.

It's anus you anis!! What an a-hole!! :unsure:

You ROCK! :w00t:

Shhh, don't say that in front of the idiots who think the Bills should have signed: Haynesworh, whosyourmomma, Coles, Brown, Saturday, traded for Jay Cutler, Brandon Marshall and Scheffler, Aquired Peyton Manning, Eli Manning for his backup and every other star player on every team. The Bills suck and it proves Ralph is a cheap assed mo-fo.

It's anus you anis!! What an a-hole!! :unsure:

shhh nothin....

I said it , thats my story and im sticking to it :w00t:

Listen, we ALL know that Ralph is a cheap mofo lol

im surprised we even have the balls to go after Coles

all we are doing is giving Coles leverage on his next free agent visits

Id be wildly surprised if we get er done ( sign coles)

Is Buffalo that pitiful to play for??? Lavern Cornholes ain't getting any interest from anyone else and Cincy would rather have TJ than him, but he still won't just accept the only contract offered to him. Is this the kind of guy we want here? Another McGahee possibly. F*#k Coles!!!! If he ends up here, glad to have you in Buffalo LC :unsure:

Is Buffalo that pitiful to play for??? Lavern Cornholes ain't getting any interest from anyone else and Cincy would rather have TJ than him, but he still won't just accept the only contract offered to him. Is this the kind of guy we want here? Another McGahee possibly. F*#k Coles!!!! If he ends up here, glad to have you in Buffalo LC :unsure:

He gave up 6 mill guaranteed. Of course he wants to wait it

out and see if he can recoup it. My bet is the Bills are not

offering that much.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/

Dave Hutchinson of the Newark Star-Ledger is reporting that the Bills are the team pursuing WR Laveranues Coles hardest. Hutchinson also mentions that two teams thought to be interested in bidding on Coles' services, the Dolphins and Browns, have already dropped out of the running. Teams like Cincinnati may enter the bidding (depending on what happens today with T.J. Houshmandzadeh), but right now, it's "Buffalo or wait" for Coles.

The Bills, however, are playing their cards correctly on this. Obviously the team wants him here, but they're not going to leave an offer dangling out there forever so that Coles can use it as leverage if a new team enters the bidding. We felt sure, and it was confirmed to us by a source close to the team, that the Bills have an end date on their offer to Coles. They'll pull the offer and move on before getting into a bidding war with him, and that's the smart play. It's on Coles' shoulders from here. Hopefully, we'll know something by day's end, but for now, we'll dub Mr. Coles "Panda II".

I had a feeling this was coming today and it's the right move by the Bills.

He gave up 6 mill guaranteed. Of course he wants to wait it

out and see if he can recoup it. My bet is the Bills are not

offering that much.

This is true. Don't know what I was doing thinking that the Bills might offer him a reasonable contract if they wanted him that bad.