Here comes the snow!

KD in CA

IMO, warm weather is overrated... :unsure::w00t: Nothing beats the change of seasons!! The cange of seasons is the paradise. Nothing in the word beats going from fall to winter and winter to spring!

I'll admit, I do enjoy the variety of seasons every now and again but I honestly cannot stand January-March. Once Christmas is over and the New Year has begun, I just want spring to come already. Driving in the snow gets old immediately. Bring on the sunshine!

I'll admit, I do enjoy the variety of seasons every now and again but I honestly cannot stand January-March. Once Christmas is over and the New Year has begun, I just want spring to come already. Driving in the snow gets old immediately. Bring on the sunshine!

February (and I believe September) is one of the sunniest months around the Great Lakes... :unsure:

Now don't quote me on this... You may want to lookit up... :w00t::D

Global Warming refers to shifts in climate/weather, not an overall heating of the planet. When was the last time it snowed in Charlotte?

BTW I think Gore is a hypocritical @ss

It's 60 here and people are cr@pping themselves begging for warm weather

Tolerance to cold is aquired tolerance. I really can't fault the poor souls where you live, it isn't their fault!

:unsure:

February (and I believe September) is one of the sunniest months around the Great Lakes... :unsure:

Now don't quote me on this... You may want to lookit up... :w00t::D

Well, when I meant sunshine I was insinuating the notion of heat and warmth. Therefore, I'm not particularly a fan of February.

True. Will be in the mid-50's here by the weekend here... But Gordio, good luck to the WNYer's hoping to hop into the boat and taking a cruise out on the lake until at least April... :w00t::D It is still freezing here and there is ice on the waterways, but that will be gone fast and people can actually enjoy the natural asset (the lake) by mid-MARCH... I have never seen boating season be delayed into April for this region (lower western Great Lakes).

:unsure:

I hear ya on the ice. My office overlooks the lake & there is still quite a bit of ice out there. Part of the inlet on the inner harbor looks open but everything at least from where I am standing looks like it is iced over.

Another interesting thing, over the last few weeks they have really started taking down the Aud. You could see inside it now. Man I forgot how steep the upper orange section used to be. It is amazing noone killed themselves up there ever.

I am with you. This winter sucked. Plus I bought a new set of Taylor Made Burner Iron in November. I can not wait to use them.

I hear ya on the ice. My office overlooks the lake & there is still quite a bit of ice out there. Part of the inlet on the inner harbor looks open but everything at least from where I am standing looks like it is iced over.

Another interesting thing, over the last few weeks they have really started taking down the Aud. You could see inside it now. Man I forgot how steep the upper orange section used to be. It is amazing noone killed themselves up there ever.

As a child I used to take in the Braves' games up in the oranges (we used to get the free tickets from the backs of the Dairylea milk cartons). Man that is why I have wicked vertigo today! :unsure::w00t:

Imagine being up there wasted during a concert.

Another day of chicks in capri pants and spagetti straps here in SoCal, though we might get some drizzle this afternoon to cool us off after having spent the weekend in the mid 80s. :unsure:

Bite me. Aren't you due for a mudslide or whatever other natural disaster is next on the list?

p.s. Laura Petrie was from New York!

well i am old and don't like freezing my yazoonies.... warm weather cannot come soon enough... you youngsters can have the cold, perhaps it will make you behave yourselves... :unsure:

:w00t::D

Quite the contrary... Warm weather brings nothing but trouble... IE: See all the problems in warm climates! Now cold climates are a little more compassionate and caring cultures... Kinda a bummer watching your neighbor freeze his yazoonies off, one will usually bring them in for some warm soup and a sandwich. I said USUALLY... :D

Bite me. Aren't you due for a mudslide or whatever other natural disaster is next on the list?

p.s. Laura Petrie was from New York!

Fire season is pretty much over, so now we just wait for earthquakes.

P.S. If Laura Petrie was from California, you'd have seen her in those pants more often. :unsure: