Trade Peters & Trent Edwards for Jay Cutler??

I can't believe most of you sound like you wouldn't give ANYTHING for Cutler....

Jay Cutler is a much better QB than Trent Edwards. Period. Jay Cutler would instantly change the dynamic of our offense. I know I'm not the only one that is sick of watching the same unimaginative, repetitive boring failure that has been our O for the better part of a decade.

Jay Cutler makes a lot of mistakes, but for about 10 games a year he goes for 300+ yards and throws 25 TDs a year. Trent Edwards makes a lot of mistakes, and at his career best gives for 289yds and has 18 TDS....in his career.

Please folks, there is no comparison. If the Broncos are serious about trading Cutler I would no doubt ask them what it would take. Broncos fans would know better than me what we have that they want....Edwards + Jason Peters? Fred Jackson? 1st round?

Bottom line.... GET 'EM

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we should throw in Evans, Lynch and Jackson for Brandon Marshall while we're at it.

Add Schobel, McGee, Poszluzny and Moorman and we've got a deal! Nothing like a qb with a serious case of diabetes as a guy to stake your franchise on. The disease runs in my family and I've noticed that when it decides its time for you to be in trouble you are in BIG trouble. Love Cutler, love the way he handles himself, but I suspect his career will be shorter than most given the nature of the disease.

g

I can't believe most of you sound like you wouldn't give ANYTHING for Cutler....

Jay Cutler is a much better QB than Trent Edwards. Period. [1] Jay Cutler would instantly change the dynamic of our offense. I know I'm not the only one that is sick of watching the same unimaginative, repetitive boring failure that has been our O for the better part of a decade.

Jay Cutler makes a lot of mistakes, but for about 10 games a year he goes for 300+ yards and throws 25 TDs a year. Trent Edwards makes a lot of mistakes, and at his career best gives for 289yds and has 18 TDS....in his career. [2]

BECAUSE He's NOT worth the hype!!!

[1] Wrong. Remind us of how Derek Anderson was supposed to be the better starter.

[1a] Unimaginative play calling is NOT done by the QB

[2] Career... 2 years vs 3 AND you forgot a good supporting Cast...

[2a] Bottom Line - NO PLAYOFFS

Jay Cutler is a much better QB than Trent Edwards. Period. Jay Cutler would instantly change the dynamic of our offense. I know I'm not the only one that is sick of watching the same unimaginative, repetitive boring failure that has been our O for the better part of a decade.

Jay Cutler makes a lot of mistakes, but for about 10 games a year he goes for 300+ yards and throws 25 TDs a year. Trent Edwards makes a lot of mistakes, and at his career best gives for 289yds and has 18 TDS....in his career.

Please folks, there is no comparison. If the Broncos are serious about trading Cutler I would no doubt ask them what it would take. Broncos fans would know better than me what we have that they want....Edwards + Jason Peters? Fred Jackson? 1st round?

Bottom line.... GET 'EM

Well, as he did a pretty good job of getting Shanahan fired, maybe he could come to Buffalo and do the same to Jauron. That's something, I guess.

Jay Cutler has a losing record, and has been allowed to perform to his abilities. He is JP Losman. I'm sorry. If you threw Jay Cutler into our offense he would produce to the same degree as JP Losman. Jay Cutler is a product of a well game-planned offense, that enables him to have the freedom JP would have needed for success.

I must be crazy talking about JP and not calling him a dunce or whatever, but that's because you guys (for the most part) still don't realize the QB is only as good (or in his case, and Cutler's if he played here: bad) as your offensive scheme, and effective game plan. I suspect many will disagree and I will try to come back regularly to explain and defend myself with vigor.

Well, as he did a pretty good job of getting Shanahan fired, maybe he could come to Buffalo and do the same to Jauron. That's something, I guess.

Denver's problems had more to do with their defense being bottom-3 in well, everything moreso than Jay Cutler. Their offense (yards-wise) was one of the top ones in the NFL.