Tim If You're Around Have You Heard Anything.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much Tim!

Although I have to admit, I always get the feeling that the Bills just take Sundays off during the offseason.

Of course, they've done that during the regular season over the last 9 years too.

BA-ZING!

Thank you folks, I'll be here all week. Make sure to try the veal and tip your waitresses, they work hard you know!

Doesn't mean they're not working on anything, just quiet for now ...

I have reason to believe the report that Miami doesn't want Coles.

I don't have any new info on Kendall Simmons.

Do you have any reason to believe that the report on Waters is true?

probably

we give up multiple picks for a 32 year old guy on the down side of his career AND

pay him more going forward than what we were to pay Dockery

just spend some picks on some young, healthy OL with upside who will come much cheaper

The Bills might very well be interested, but unless the Chiefs decide to play along, Waters won't be going anywhere.

And thanks for noticing the Bat-signal, Tim. :thumbsup:

Best,

Commissioner Gordon.

Thanks Tim!

I guess I can stop checking the news every 5 min until tomorrow.

Yeah, I've been online almost all day just waiting for a news blip about a signing or a trade. Coles was supposed to make a decision so I've been all over it.

The the Scheffler rumor, now Waters. I can't take much more.

Yeah, I've been online almost all day just waiting for a news blip about a signing or a trade. Coles was supposed to make a decision so I've been all over it.

The the Scheffler rumor, now Waters. I can't take much more.

Scheffler's not a rumor. I posted it as a good idea since the Broncos' seem to be smashing and rebuilding. So if there's a rumor then I started it. It shouldn't be a rumor it was only a suggestion. If it goes around as a rumor maybe the FO will hear about it and do it. :thumbsup::D

Scheffler's not a rumor. I posted it as a good idea since the Broncos' seem to be smashing and rebuilding. So if there's a rumor then I started it. It shouldn't be a rumor it was only a suggestion. If it goes around as a rumor maybe the FO will hear about it and do it. :thumbsup::wallbash:

You did start it. Bastard. You got me all worked up and excited. :D

Although I'm sure he's being shopped, or is at the least, very much available. McDaniels is in over is head.