*Rumor* Jabari could sign with Detroit today

Why is this important? Who cares how much money he gets. :rolleyes:

Because this kid was an undrafted free agent, and gave his all each year, and was a role model backup/role player for years. He is the perfect example of a "character" guy, and he is the kind of underdog that I love to root for.

I hope he gets all the millions that he worked so hard for.

Because this kid was an undrafted free agent, and gave his all each year, and was a role model backup/role player for years. He is the perfect example of a "character" guy, and he is the kind of underdog that I love to root for.

How do you know he was a role model and character guy?

How do you know he was a role model and character guy?

I guess one reason would be I saw him play superbly in preseason after preseason just to be pushed to the back of the depth chart.

I never heard any compaining or anything negative out of him.

When he FINALLY was given his chance to show what he could really do in a starting role he flourished, even with all the factors against him(size, experience)

I also remember some quote from him saying how much he loved buffalo, and how grateful he was for his opportunity here. I dont have a link, I just remember that quote.

Well said .... even still I would like to see the Bills re-sign him but not to a stupid money deal.

I saw a report on the evening news that said the average price for a house in Detroit is $18,000. Just think of how much house you can buy on an NFL salary. Detroit is the place to be.

Yeah its crazy Detroit has probably been hit worse than any other city in the US by the economy....I think I heard they've lost about half their population over the last couple of years because there are absolutely no jobs there anymore. Got to love it that a team in a such a terrible economic enviroment that is owned by a failing corporation is still willing to spend more money than the Bills. Maybe it speaks volumes over how stupid the NFL is right now with there contracts rather than how cheap the Bills are.....actually I think its a little of both.

I guess one reason would be I saw him play superbly in preseason after preseason just to be pushed to the back of the depth chart.

I never heard any compaining or anything negative out of him.

When he FINALLY was given his chance to show what he could really do in a starting role he flourished, even with all the factors against him(size, experience)

I also remember some quote from him saying how much he loved buffalo, and how grateful he was for his opportunity here. I dont have a link, I just remember that quote.

Yup, I'm with you. He's in the same league for me as Sam Aiken and Jackson. Watched him for years in preseason and you root for these guys to get their chance. On a team with so few bright spots the last few years I thought he was one of them.

I hope he stays with the Bills. If he gets some huge deal from Detroit you can't really blame him for taking it.

Good. Detroit has a knack for overpaying for average DBs. Bly, Bryant, now Greer.

You forgot the most recent casualty, Leigh Bodden. :wallbash:

I'm sure Greer will work ot better than Bodden atleast.