Has JP left his bedroom

Things can't be looking good for JP Losman & his agent. There are too many available QBs with better resumes, some who will gladly accept a backup roll, for JP to be on top of any team's lists. Let's take a look.

Potential Starters:

Warner

Garcia

Leftwich

Veteran backups with much more accomplished than JP:

Frerrotte

Huard

Batch

Grossman (won a conference championship-playoff & SB experience)

Guys on a par with JP, who have no delusions of being a starter:

Boller

Frye

Harrington (the original JP)

O'Sullivan

Orlovsky

Ramsey

Simms

Wright

All these guys have started at some point in their careers. Most have a better W-L record in games they have started.

I can't see anyone choosing JP until most, if not all of these guys are gone. Where can he go, besides Canada?

Things can't be looking good for JP Losman & his agent. There are too many available QBs with better resumes, some who will gladly accept a backup roll, for JP to be on top of any team's lists. Let's take a look.

Potential Starters:

Warner

Garcia

Leftwich

Frerrotte

Huard

Batch

Boller

Frye

O'Sullivan

Orlovsky

Ramsey

Simms

Wright

All these guys have started at some point in their careers. Most have a better W-L record in games they have started.

I can't see anyone choosing JP until most, if not all of these guys are gone. Where can he go, besides Canada?

cashier at wegman's

I'd take him over Ryan Fitzpatrick which tells you just how bad our reserve qb situation is.

i would take a weak armed backup that knows the game over a athletic qb who is sacked or throws the ball 10 feet over the reciever's head and into the arms of a DB

What he also has much more of most likely is much more money and he will eventually sign somewhere for much more than most will earn in lifetime. J P will be crying all the way to the bank...

Ya know what JP's got that those other guys don't? MOXIE! We should totally sign him.

JP Losman is a horrible QB. But the guy tried his best and never quit. And for that I respect him. He just doesn't have the mental capacity and feel for the game that cannot be taught or learned. The real blame falls on Modrak and Donahoe for trading back into the first round to draft him when everyone had JP projected as a 3rd rounder. They just had to show they were so much smarter than the rest of the NFL. And the rest is a bust QB who set the franchise back four years. :rolleyes:

JP Losman is a horrible QB. But the guy tried his best and never quit. And for that I respect him. He just doesn't have the mental capacity and feel for the game that cannot be taught or learned. The real blame falls on Modrak and Donahoe for trading back into the first round to draft him when everyone had JP projected as a 3rd rounder. They just had to show they were so much smarter than the rest of the NFL. And the rest is a bust QB who set the franchise back four years. :rolleyes:

Well said. Best to JP wherever he lands.

Potential Starters:

Warner

Garcia

Leftwich

Frerrotte

Huard

Batch

Boller

Frye

O'Sullivan

Orlovsky

Ramsey

Simms

Wright

Thats awesome... Sorry JP but you're as useless as an a**hole on your elbow.

With or without JP this franchise was going NOWHERE the 4 years he was in Buffalo. I don't see it going ANYWHERE until Ralph dies, then it probably goes to Toronto.

Actually, many had him as a late 1st rounder/early 2nd rounder. Kiper & Coyle both had him as a 2nd rounder in their draft guides' mock drafts. There were plenty of rumors on draft day that St. Louis or Green Bay was going to take JP in the 1st round. The big problem was, that considering how much the Bills gave up for JP-a 2nd, 5th & the following year's 1st, I find it hard to believe if Donahoe had offered a team in the latter part of the top 10 our 1st at pick 13, our 2nd, our 5th & 2005's 1st, they wouldn't have made the deal for us to draft Roethlisberger. Instead, Donahoe probably got too cute with what he was offering to move up & the other teams laughed him off. Then he let Parcells pick his pocket when the draft got to pick 22.

Potential Starters:

Warner

Garcia

Leftwich

Frerrotte

Huard

Batch

Boller

Frye

O'Sullivan

Orlovsky

Ramsey

Simms

Wright

The reason you don't hear about him visiting anyone, because....believe it or not, he is on vacation in Vietnam.......nice timing, huh?