A "marketing GM" who does not want to "market" any

He will most likely be fired before he gets the chance if we have a poor season. Why not at least take a chance to shake up this team and make some trades or signings of proven names / talent.

So far the moves are very minor.

With this being the 50th anniversary season Brandon "the marketing guy " is probably thinking he'll sell tickets and merchandise and based on nostaliga. So they will save the cash on players and make what they can while extending the playoff drought.

He will be under fire when the seats are empty... Unfortunately the only leverage fans have.

I still say, fill the seats and root for the players we DO have...but don't spend any money while you're there.

We need an GM from outside the organization.... period. One that has credibility around the league, isn't going to be Ralph's whipping boy and will bring a winning attitude to this franchise.

If you look our organization chart, its filled with "yes" men. Happy to have a job, at their peak of their careers. To frame this point, if the Bills fold shop tomorrow are any of our top brass being recruited for the same job much less a promotion within any other team. Jauron, Brandon, Modrack.... please!

I will still go and spend. Unfortunately I passed down this disease to my eight year old son. His love for the Bills is currently unconditional. I seriously get more pissed off now seeing him get disappointed then I did before kids during the Super Bowl years, musical city miracle, etc...

My deal with him is if the Bills move, he picks the next team and I am all in. FWIW he say's he is okay with the Toronto Bills.

Russ is Chief Consistency Officer.

I don't think a lot of you Negative Nancy fans understand that if Russ starts bringing in hungry, new blood he will upset the consistency. You want to bring in players that don't LOVE Jauron, what's the next thing you got? Players disgruntled, that's what! You wanna see an argument break out on the sideline? How embarrassing!

Just let the Inner Circle worry about the roster, you go buy season tickets and shut up.

He will most likely be fired before he gets the chance if we have a poor season. Why not at least take a chance to shake up this team and make some trades or signings of proven names / talent.

So far the moves are very minor.

Who?

The Bills do not have a GM, so I have no idea who you are talking about.