other AFC East teams are making some nice moves, will Bills respond??

Ray Lewis would change the attitude of the defense as he would have a lot to prove. It would be like adding a coach & motivator to the team - would help on defense & offense. Paying him a little more than normal is really like just adding another coach plus a good linebacker - he would help and add a little star power to the Bills.

When the weather gets cold, Ray Lewis becomes meaner.

No thanks.... no way.

We missed an opportunity with Wilman. He resigned with New Orleans for a reasonable price. I also think we should have been talking to Cleveland about Winslow if he was being shopped. I bet he rebounds nicely in TB.

Na, the bills got the smartest and suckiet back up QB in the league and the smartest push over center as well. they are a perfect fit for this bunch of pansies! like i said in an earlier post - Ray Lewis would chew up and spit out this pathetic bunch.

Who cares what the Jets do? They will still suck balls without a QB. Atleast we have a very promising QB in Edwards. Honestly, if TE doesn't develop... anyone we sign will make no difference. If he does, we should make the playoffs anyways. This team is remarkably good when we get good quarterbacking.

No thanks.... no way.

We missed an opportunity with Wilman. He resigned with New Orleans for a reasonable price. I also think we should have been talking to Cleveland about Winslow if he was being shopped. I bet he rebounds nicely in TB.

Wilman might have re-signed with NO for a reasonable price, but Jonathan Vilma got a deal averaging ~$7M a year. As for Ray Ray, depends on his contract demands.

Ray Lewis would change the attitude of the defense as he would have a lot to prove. It would be like adding a coach & motivator to the team - would help on defense & offense. Paying him a little more than normal is really like just adding another coach plus a good linebacker - he would help and add a little star power to the Bills.

When the weather gets cold, Ray Lewis becomes meaner.

I would love to see Ray Lewis. In addition to his play and leadership he'd be a big help with dissecting the Jets twice a year. Unfortunately I don't think Ray Ray wants to play Cover 2 and there are too many "gentlemen" on the team whose feelings would be hurt by Ray Ray's yelling.