Coles Decision Today?

Are you serious with that? I hope they sign Coles, but I doubt his presence on the field sells tickets.

I agree with a lot things you say,

but I believe that Coles brings more excitement/PA value than actual production value.

I am not saying his production won't be an upgrade of what we had last year, because it would, but I believe the difference of what Coles will do this year if he were to be with the Bills and what Steve Johnson will do will be not as much as what people believe.

I agree with a lot things you say,

but I believe that Coles brings more excitement/PA value than actual production value.

I am not saying his production won't be an upgrade of what we had last year, because it would, but I believe the difference of what Coles will do this year if he were to be with the Bills and what Steve Johnson will do will be not as much as what people believe.

Well, I'm not going to debate whether Coles will, or won't, be an upgrade at WR, or whether his signing may be more PR value, than actual value.

But, I think anyone who thinks that the addition of Coles, by itself, sells tickets, seriously overrates the value of the name "Laveranues Coles" to the average fan.

Really? I've already got my Coles jersey on backorder!

Ehhhh, maybe not. But while I'm glad that the GM/former marketing whiz isn't making player personnel moves based on selling jerseys, I do question the ability of the current roster to compete in the AFC East. Coles (or another starting-quality WR) might help close that gap a little.