Say what you want but if Donahoe were still the GM,

I'm glad that he's gone but you know that Donahoe wouldn't be able to pass up such a splashy FA acquisition. This is one of the times of the year that he lived for.

TD would have drafted Cutler instead of Whitner.

TD would have signed TJ Housh or Coles by now, too.

Mind you, JP would likely be the starting QB - they didn't like to admit personnel mistakes, did they?

They got rid of Bledsoe..That would be admitting a mistake...

When Donohoe was GM, the Bills won almost every off-season.

Despite giving fans something to root for in March and April, Donahoe's Bills were just as bad as our current team from September-January.

I can see the point of the post, feeling like a winner in March and April was better than feeling like a loser all year long.

You gotta believe that if TD was given more time we would have been in the playoffs by now. The closest we have been in 9 years was in 05 when we lost to Pitt on the last game of the season. As loyal fans, we can live with disappointments during the season as long as we see moves and the desire to improve every offseason. In my opinion, the most difficult and depressing thing many of us are now struggling with is it seems the Bills are not trying to compete and moving towards being irrelevant in todays NFL. I'm not sure if I believe this yet.... but I sure would like to see something that proves this theory wrong.

When Donohoe was GM, the Bills won almost every off-season.

Despite giving fans something to root for in March and April, Donahoe's Bills were just as bad as our current team from September-January.

I can see the point of the post, feeling like a winner in March and April was better than feeling like a loser all year long.

Well said friend.

TD did know how to generate excitement at OBD.

He sure did and I can see the value to that. It's nice to have optimism and hope going into each season. I think that this franchise/team/fanbase could use a good shot of it this year.

The board is officially nostalgic for Tom Donahoe. And I can't even disagree.

When Tom Donahoe is regarded as the good ol' days it is well and truly time to admit there is a problem. Its like missing your abusive husband because at least you had someone to talk to.

If TD was still the GM and we brought in Kurt Warner, Jay Cutler would already be our starting QB and they would both get their asses stomped by our crap offensive line.