Swarm beat the Buffalo Bandits!!!!

Fezmid

Entering the 4th quarter, we were missing White (ejected), Smith (game day scratch), and Montour (game day scratch)...3 of our 4 best defenders. Plus the refs were horrible. No way we lose that game were it the playoffs. I'm confident the Bandits will regroup from this home loss. Still the best team in the league.

Entering the 4th quarter, we were missing White (ejected), Smith (game day scratch), and Montour (game day scratch)...3 of our 4 best defenders. Plus the refs were horrible. No way we lose that game were it the playoffs. I'm confident the Bandits will regroup from this home loss. Still the best team in the league.

Oh, don't get me started on bad officiating. The Swarm lost a game earlier this year because they ran out of challenges. The refs screwed up three goal/no-goal calls, but we could only correct them on two. Lost the game by a goal. Argh.

I wasn't home last night, so didn't get to watch the game online. I'm just glad Swarm got the win - they'd been on a 5 game losing streak after winning their first two. Now that they swept over the weekend (Toronto and Buffalo), they're back in the thick of it.

please, please , leave Toronto out of this. Evey single team in city almost near bottom of their respective league standings, have some sympathy... Argo's , Leafs, Raptors, Jays, Rock, ( i add Bills and Sabres as teams i care about, tough times :thumbdown: )

Oh, don't get me started on bad officiating. The Swarm lost a game earlier this year because they ran out of challenges. The refs screwed up three goal/no-goal calls, but we could only correct them on two. Lost the game by a goal. Argh.

I wasn't home last night, so didn't get to watch the game online. I'm just glad Swarm got the win - they'd been on a 5 game losing streak after winning their first two. Now that they swept over the weekend (Toronto and Buffalo), they're back in the thick of it.