Total Access ... If Coles not brought into Miami in the next 48 hours

That's my point. The Bills have the money. They need Coles more then any other team, so why did Brandon "offer him what they felt was a fair contract", instead of just asking Coles how much he "expected", and maybe negoiating somewhat less then that figure, but making sure he locked him up while Lavereus was sitting across from him at his freakin' desk??

It has happened already around the NFL. Bart Scott only visited the Jets, and signed with them. Lito Sheppard may not have visited any other teams, yet he signed with the Jets himself. Players have agents with cell phones and I-Phones and fax machines. The players dont' have to "visit" any teams at all. When they do visit, they are showing that they are really interested in your franchise, and expect an offer.

If Coles ends up signing with Buffalo, awesome. But if he signs with the Dolphins instead, don't waste your time believing Brandon could not have locked him up while he was here. Of course he could have....and should have.

On the bright side, there are still plenty of other free agent wide receivers including Bryant Johnson who we were all so high on at this time last year, available to be signed. I just thought at only 31, and still with plenty of catches in front of him, a guy like Coles was perfect for the Bills right now. I'll continue to hope I'm wrong about the Dolphins.

He's rumored to be sighted at Miami International this morning. Hope it's false but if it's true, Miami will do what Brandon didn't accomplish.

Sooo uhhh, Buffalo... "Keep on trucking..."

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i find it odd that some of these players aren't being taken so quickly. There are a lot of players still out there. I know people are getting upset that our team isn't signing players, but the truth is, there aren't THAT many signing going on as compared to previous years. The market was small to begin with, and not many people seem to be buying and a lot of players seem to want to be in limbo to see what happens.

There was a record on franchise tags, a ton of free agents in the market, and I would argue a very large amount of signings the first two days. Not sure I agree with your post.

I think we should add Coles but I'm really excited to see what Steve Johnson can do. I expect him to make a strong push for the 2nd WR spot.

I agree just not this year. Signing a 31 year old receiver is the perfect storm. It gives us a veteran that can get open and make the tough catches, which is critical to Edward's development. It will push Hardy and Johnson. And lastly, will be a great transition because you only expect Coles to stay around for a couple of years.

Turk and Edwards have never been able to give the ball to Roscoe consistently.

Have you ever bothered to think maybe he does not get open consistently? I just can't see why people are so enamored with Roscoe as a WR. His career stats show he is useless in this role and he is a luxury to carry as a punt returner only.

Have you ever bothered to think maybe he does not get open consistently? I just can't see why people are so enamored with Roscoe as a WR. His career stats show he is useless in this role and he is a luxury to carry as a punt returner only.

Nobody the Bills will cut this year could have more of an effect than Parrish does. Cutting him is foolish.

Coles will be a Dolphin, period. I'll bet a deal was in place BEFORE he gave up the $6M with Parcells & Pennington helped.

Buffalo is just a pawn so it doesn't look to bad.