Ralphs Playmakers?

Where are these impact players Ralphy knows we need. Has his memory failed him? Rookies from the draft? we haven`t had one in yrs. Why would it change now? So many holes and not enough Players. Ralphs last days look bleak as a owner.

You're right. Lynch, Jackson, Evans, Reed, Parrish, Schobel, Stroud, Poz, Mitchell, McKelvin, McGee, Peters all suck.

Fans like you don't get it, my friend. Dick is the problem.

Do you think all these are Pro-bowl type impact players? WOW.

I think we have every bit as much talent as the Dolphins, Pats without Brady and Falcons. All of their seasons kicked the sh-- out of ours.

Which impact player did Miami bring in to switch from 1-15 to 11-5? Chad Pennington? Jake Long? They really gave them an extra 10 wins?

You could argue that Dallas has as many Pro Bowl type impact players as anyone. Unfortunately, they didn't make the playoffs.

Hmm, is there more to it than talent????

I think we have every bit as much talent as the Dolphins, Pats without Brady and Falcons. All of their seasons kicked the sh-- out of ours.

Which impact player did Miami bring in to switch from 1-15 to 11-5? Chad Pennington? Jake Long? They really gave them an extra 10 wins?

You could argue that Dallas has as many Pro Bowl type impact players as anyone. Unfortunately, they didn't make the playoffs.

Hmm, is there more to it than talent????

We will see this so-called better talent against a tougher schedule this year. I hope it is as good as you think,bad coaching or not. Maybe Dick has gotten as much out of these players as possible?

You're right. Lynch, Jackson, Evans, Reed, Parrish, Schobel, Stroud, Poz, Mitchell, McKelvin, McGee, Peters all suck.

Dont hate the poster of this. He was only stating the EXACT words Ralph Wilson stated. Even with those players Ralph stated the team didnt have talent!

These players on the Bills might be "Playmakers" but put anyone of them on any other team in the league not named the Lions, and they probably fit the part as Role Players but not Playmakers.

The jury is still out on a few but the point is there.

How will he do that with our OL the way it is? Im telling you all now, Peters wont be a Buffalo Bill when the season begins, and if he is he wont see the field.

Wow, are you sure Marauder?

There's rumors that the Bills made a contract offer to Peters recently and there's much speculation that the reason Dockery was cut was to use the money saved towards Peters' new contract.

I'd be surprised if he wasn't back. But I've been wrong before.

I agree, I just get frustrated when people think the only problem is talent. So it sent me on a rant.

But yeah, you're right.

I don`t think it`s the only problem,but I don`t think the talent is as good as you think. Lazy ,uncaring front office,old owner,it all spells failure.

Wow, are you sure Marauder?

There's rumors that the Bills made a contract offer to Peters recently and there's much speculation that the reason Dockery was cut was to use the money saved towards Peters' new contract.

I'd be surprised if he wasn't back. But I've been wrong before.

I just read that this AM.......could be true I hope it is.