Where does Warner go?

There's only one other place I could see him playing other than Arizona and that hinges on Housh. If housh goes to Minny, I think that Warner would go there. They would have basically ever piece of the championship puzzle minus a real QB. If Housh goes elsewhere, he plays in Arizona or he retires.

There's only one other place I could see him playing other than Arizona and that hinges on Housh. If housh goes to Minny, I think that Warner would go there. They would have basically ever piece of the championship puzzle minus a real QB. If Housh goes elsewhere, he plays in Arizona or he retires.

Not sure if he will retire ... I know he almost did this past season but the guy seems to want to give it one more year.

Does Warner really think he can find a better situation than playing for the Cards?????

Can the Cards really think they can find a QB that fits their situation better than Warner???????

The NFL is a wackey world if you ask me.

Yeah we don't even know if there's interest by Minnesota, especially in the wake of the Rosenfels signing but I agree they'd be a great fit, especially if T.J. landed there.

Does Warner really think he can find a better situation than playing for the Cards?????

Can the Cards really think they can find a QB that fits their situation better than Warner???????

The NFL is a wackey world if you ask me.

No and No.

I can't understand why the Cardinals are dragging their feet. Leinart has proven nothing. They're going to screw around and lose Warner.

He'll be back with the Cards.

They would be insane to dump their QB after he leads the worst franchise in NFL history out of nowhere to the Super Bowl. Not even Bidwell would do that.

And there's no chance he'll retire when he stands to collect a huge payday. Remember, he hasn't not been paid as a top flight QB for several years. Now he has the leverage to make that happen for the next season or two.

It may get dragged out a little, but it'll happen.

Warner is not going to Minny, they found a QB that they wanted in Sage, they tried getting him last year.

I'm surprised no one suggested he goes to the Jets???? They are screwed at the Qb position and their moves this offseason aren'tof a teamthat is looking to rebuild and get younger, they want to win now so why not go get another QB with SB experience