Samara Barend!!!

everyone is a comedian on this thread.....

Since everyone here cannot seem to get past being sarcastic and childish let me explain myself...allow me to explain it to you in simple yet understanding terms and I will try to keep the words less than 10 letters long as to not confuse anyone......  I came across  her web site and I thought she was a cutie....I decided it might be a good time to lighten things up a little and see if anyone agrees with me or not.  After posting it the first response is...."she is a carpetbagger!!!".......and yes I do know what that means and it is not a carpetmuncher.  Then instead of people saying "yes she is or no she is not cute" I find myself being the brunt of sarcasm by people who think they are comedians when in turn they are just being rude and obnoxious.  Yes you can post your opinion......just remember that there are real people on the other side of the screen who don't think your comedy is funny........so pardon me if I am a little unnervered at the moment

95155[/snapback]

Welcome to PPP, where nothing is sacred and anyone who posts is immediately attacked because opposing points of view are not tolerated. When you make a joke you need to be sure to use at least 257 smilies and hope they get it. Even then you'll get flamed by 50% for too many smilies and 50% for too few.

As a female I can't comment on the cute v not-cute but she is by any standards better looking than the guy she is running against.

And the above statement will now bring on a rash of "yea that's right, you superficial #@$@, judging a candidate by how they look."

Whatever - again, welcome to PPP.

Welcome to PPP, where nothing is sacred and anyone who posts is immediately attacked because opposing points of view are not tolerated.  When you make a joke you need to be sure to use at least 257 smilies and hope they get it.  Even then you'll get flamed by 50% for too many smilies and 50% for too few.

As a female I can't comment on the cute v not-cute but she is by any standards better looking than the guy she is running against.

And the above statement will now bring on a rash of "yea that's right, you superficial #@$@, judging a candidate by how they look."

Whatever - again, welcome to PPP.

95182[/snapback]

Ahh yes the PPP hypocrite. I was wondering when you would chime in. Of course you just take a jab at half the board and think it's okay, but when you are called out, we are evil and mean.

Go back to your cauldon.

everyone is a comedian on this thread.....

Since everyone here cannot seem to get past being sarcastic and childish let me explain myself...allow me to explain it to you in simple yet understanding terms and I will try to keep the words less than 10 letters long as to not confuse anyone......  I came across  her web site and I thought she was a cutie....I decided it might be a good time to lighten things up a little and see if anyone agrees with me or not.  After posting it the first response is...."she is a carpetbagger!!!".......and yes I do know what that means and it is not a carpetmuncher.  Then instead of people saying "yes she is or no she is not cute" I find myself being the brunt of sarcasm by people who think they are comedians when in turn they are just being rude and obnoxious.  Yes you can post your opinion......just remember that there are real people on the other side of the screen who don't think your comedy is funny........so pardon me if I am a little unnervered at the moment

95155[/snapback]

no offense....but you need to get some thicker skin son.

Ahh yes the PPP hypocrite.  I was wondering when you would chime in.  Of course you just take a jab at half the board and think it's okay, but when you are called out, we are evil and mean. 

Go back to your cauldon.

95200[/snapback]

She'll forget she posted here in 3, 2, 1..........

Samara's OK. I bet she's not a Republican. :)

Try this one...Capri Cafaro. She's only 26, and running in the 14th Congressional District here in Ohio. Capri (and I keep thinking of adult entertainers when I hear that name...or a very bad car from the '70s) is a Democrat, but I don't care much for the Republican incumbent in that race, Steve LaTourette.

Mike

Samara's OK.  I bet she's not a Republican.   :)

Try this one...Capri Cafaro.  She's only 26, and running in the 14th Congressional District here in Ohio.  Capri (and I keep thinking of adult entertainers when I hear that name...or a very bad car from the '70s) is a Democrat, but I don't care much for the Republican incumbent in that race, Steve LaTourette.

Mike

95277[/snapback]

Hmmm...she appears to have a set of very well developed, um, issues.