Great show

Mr Info

Veteran concertgoer - saw Michael Franti & Spearhead at the National in Richmond last night and I recommend 'em if you get a chance.

Tight band, great show, crowd was up the whole time. An odd sight - even the dour security guards were moving around to the music and I saw the guards near me clapping for the band at the end of the show.

I saw them a few years ago at Allgood but they have moved it up several notches since then. Anybody else familiar with them?

Veteran concertgoer - saw Michael Franti & Spearhead at the National in Richmond last night and I recommend 'em if you get a chance.

Tight band, great show, crowd was up the whole time. An odd sight - even the dour security guards were moving around to the music and I saw the guards near me clapping for the band at the end of the show.

I saw them a few years ago at Allgood but they have moved it up several notches since then. Anybody else familiar with them?

The little that I have heard has been pretty good, actually.

dammit...i wish i knew you were going...i had to blow it off and it killed me..i just wasnt in the mood to go out last nite....had tix and all

Our very own R Rich turned me on to them a couple years ago and I love them.