The Buffalo Bills have made a contract offer to

lets_go_bills

According to billsdaily.com, WGR reported that the Bills contacted Peters' agent and made a contract offer.

"Report: Peters Contract Offer: The release of Derrick Dockery cleared up some money along the offensive line and it appears that money may go to Jason Peters. WGR is reporting that the Bills have contacted his agent and made a contract offer to their all-pro left tackle."

Link:

http://www.billsdaily.com/news/index.shtml#022809

Here's the link:

http://www.wgr550.com/Peters-offered-deal-...r-visit/3931053

Now, who knows - if that was after the Pro Bowl, it's different than if it was after the Pats game.

Thanks! That's the first I've seen, or heard, about that. (I've been gone and out of touch, most of the day.)

So has our FO...they are offering contracts to players on our team and not Free Agents. :w00t:

While I would have welcomed some signings, I'm not particularly worried, yet. The team has some players coming in, and is talking to a few others, from what I hear.

I somewhat agree, but as time passes, our window of opportunity closes as well.

I am starting to get a feeling that as talked about in other threads, that this team is going to have a hrd time attracting FAs here, especially with a head coach who is sitting on satan's lap....

I hope that there is a plan, but...I have this sick feeling on my gut :w00t:

I somewhat agree, but as time passes, our window of opportunity closes as well.

I am starting to get a feeling that as talked about in other threads, that this team is going to have a hrd time attracting FAs here, especially with a head coach who is sitting on satan's lap....

I hope that there is a plan, but...I have this sick feeling on my gut :w00t:

If I truly thought that DJ was on the hot seat I would be much more optimistic. Remember Ralph wasnt going to fire Mularkey, who was the biggest joke of a coach since the great Hank Bullough(and yes DJ is 10 times better then MM but he still is not good). He quit because he felt the fans drove him out. Even if we do get a new coach, I dont know if the front office will change. Also Ralph will make any coach keep the assistants because he wont want to pay for new ones. I could care less about the fact we are not signing free agents, I am a Bills fan and patients runs through my viens. My problem is that it looks like we are not trying to be better then sub .500 ball. Patients only works when you have something to be patient for, this is something different. This is marking time. I was truly fine with today until the Dockery trade screw up( I know I am going of on a tear for something that might not be true.) It just hurts me that this level of crap is supposed to be for politics and once a year when my boss asks how my supervisors are doing. Its almost like they are doing this right infront of us then saying no where not we are actually doing pretty good, and we promise to do better, now buy tickets and merchandise until we move to a different town. Whoa sorry getting a little carried away for a second, just guess I feel lied to. I'm pist.