Pissed off

SWVABillsFan

If I had a dollar for every time someone complains about people who start threads and complain...

:D

I read alot of threads that I think, in my opinion, are worthless, so I just close them and go on to another one. Why do some people make a post just to criticize someone else's thread? Must be because thier threads are always so earth shattering important. If you don't want to read someone's posts, don't-no one has a gun to your head.

I read alot of threads that I think, in my opinion, are worthless, so I just close them and go on to another one. Why do some people make a post just to criticize someone else's thread? Must be because thier threads are always so earth shattering important. If you don't want to read someone's posts, don't-no one has a gun to your head.

Its because at a time when true fans are trying to keep up with real news on here, the board gets polluted with dozens of the exact same thread...I dont have a problem with whiny lil cry babies, cry all you want, its your perogative, but we dont need an individual thread for each one polluting the board so real info gets buried...

Its because at a time when true fans are trying to keep up with real news on here, the board gets polluted with dozens of the exact same thread...I dont have a problem with whiny lil cry babies, cry all you want, its your perogative, but we dont need an individual thread for each one polluting the board so real info gets buried...

If you want up to the minute info you can have it texted to your cell or go to the Bills website. What else is there to do on a Friday night when our front office is sucking as bad in FA as our team does while on the field but to haggle each other.

If you want up to the minute info you can have it texted to your cell or go to the Bills website. What else is there to do on a Friday night when our front office is sucking as bad in FA as our team does while on the field but to haggle each other.

Um, maybe try getting a girl and getting the heck out of the house or getting together with your boys for some drinks (cuz you clearly need one) instead of preaching about the sky is falling on a message board all night...just a suggestion. I will take a shot at the bar for you with my girl in about an hour to honor your apparent misery...

Um, maybe try getting a girl and getting the heck out of the house or getting together with your boys for some drinks (cuz you clearly need one) instead of preaching about the sky is falling on a message board all night...just a suggestion. I will take a shot at the bar for you with my girl in about an hour to honor your apparent misery...

beans!!!!!