What player is their right mind would want to sign here?

HelloNewman

If I were a top notch free agent logic says I would want to go where there is some atmosphere of winning and an owner who does what it takes and is comitted to winning. This team has not made the playoffs in 9 years and a coach who is on a short leash who could very well be gone after this coming season. DJ's career record speaks for itself....he is terrible.

The front office is a mess and has not exactly been great in the evaluation of talent in Free Agency or in the draft in the past 9 years.

Yes money does make a difference but if the working atmosphere is poor I would never go to a company that has major problems with management and has a cheap owner who does not get it. Would you?

If I were a top notch free agent logic says I would want to go where there is some atmosphere of winning and an owner who does what it takes and is comitted to winning. This team has not made the playoffs in 9 years and a coach who is on a short leash who could very well be gone after this coming season. DJ's career record speaks for itself....he is terrible.

The front office is a mess and has not exactly been great in the evaluation of talent in Free Agency or in the draft in the past 9 years.

Yes money does make a difference but if the working atmosphere is poor I would never go to a company that has major problems with management and has a cheap owner who does not get it. Would you?

Geezus...how many of these threads are needed...just go away already...

You should change your avatar to a big piece of cheese to go with all that wine...