What I have come to realize...

Tipster19

...is that Buffalo has and never will rely on a big time pass catching TE. The biggest TE names that I can remember is Pete Metzelaars and Jay Riemersma and they weren't even in the top echleon by anyone's imagination or standards.

...is that my expectations during free agency, the draft or just during the course of the season have been tempered greatly. It's unlikely that the Bills will make big trades or elite acquisitions. They are more than willing to just take value type players.

...is I could never imagine Trent Edwards or any other QB on our roster ever taking us deep into the play-offs or winning the Super Bowl. Shouldn't that be every fan's hope or expectation?

...is that our whole organization, from the owner to the front office to the coaching staff to the players is nothing but vanilla. Where is the spirit of this franchise? The only thing that even resembles being passionate is the fanbase and we don't a cotton picking thing to do with the direction of this great franchise. Sad.

...is that our players as a whole really don't exemplify character. We draft some players who are borderline thugs but they don't have the toughness of other team's thugs.

...is outside of Lee Evans and Josh Reed, I really don't care or think too much of the other wide receivers that we have and that's not to say that Evans and Reed are even elite.

...is that we have never made the middle of our defense a priority. It seems to me that we are always making concessions when it comes to this area and try and make it up with a bargain player.

...that we use to have some of the best LBs traditionally and this is another position that we just let suffer and wither away. The consensus is too early on Poz but outside of him, who really has stood out in the last SEVERAL years?

...that it is harder and harder to be a fan of this .500 crap year in, year out but I'm sadly committed for life I guess to this milk and cookie organization. I'm stubborn enough not to quit but frustrated enough to get fed up from time to time. I'm stuck, it's too late to forget them because the Bills are firmly imbedded in my soul.

...is if the Bills were EVER to make it to the play-offs and represented us respectively, I'd delete this post and forget anything that I ever wrote, thought or said and be so doggone proud that the Bills are my team of choice.

Sick isn't it?

...is that Buffalo has and never will rely on a big time pass catching TE. The biggest TE names that I can remember is Pete Metzelaars and Jay Riemersma and they weren't even in the top echleon by anyone's imagination or standards.

...is that my expectations during free agency, the draft or just during the course of the season have been tempered greatly. It's unlikely that the Bills will make big trades or elite acquisitions. They are more than willing to just take value type players.

...is I could never imagine Trent Edwards or any other QB on our roster ever taking us deep into the play-offs or winning the Super Bowl. Shouldn't that be every fan's hope or expectation?

...is that our whole organization, from the owner to the front office to the coaching staff to the players is nothing but vanilla. Where is the spirit of this franchise? The only thing that even resembles being passionate is the fanbase and we don't a cotton picking thing to do with the direction of this great franchise. Sad.

...is that our players as a whole really don't exemplify character. We draft some players who are borderline thugs but they don't have the toughness of other team's thugs.

...is outside of Lee Evans and Josh Reed, I really don't care or think too much of the other wide receivers that we have and that's not to say that Evans and Reed are even elite.

...is that we have never made the middle of our defense a priority. It seems to me that we are always making concessions when it comes to this area and try and make it up with a bargain player.

...that we use to have some of the best LBs traditionally and this is another position that we just let suffer and wither away. The consensus is too early on Poz but outside of him, who really has stood out in the last SEVERAL years?

...that it is harder and harder to be a fan of this .500 crap year in, year out but I'm sadly committed for life I guess to this milk and cookie organization. I'm stubborn enough not to quit but frustrated enough to get fed up from time to time. I'm stuck, it's too late to forget them because the Bills are firmly imbedded in my soul.

...is if the Bills were EVER to make it to the play-offs and represented us respectively, I'd delete this post and forget anything that I ever wrote, thought or said and be so doggone proud that the Bills are my team of choice.

Sick isn't it?

I concur... :D