Help

BillsNYC

back to the point....nobody knows where I can access my ballot?

Also..what time do polls typically open/close?

95464[/snapback]

I'm a bit confused. What ballot are you talking about? AFAIK, NYC is all voting machines. If you're registered in the Brooklyn district, they should have your name at your polling place. You show ID, sign the book, they check off your name and you can vote.

Unless your question is where your polling place is.

I never received a physical ballot when I lived & voted in NYC.

What's a Libertarian? Oil Checks? Certainly if there is a Liberterian in Alaska, he would refuse them, and if sent, would return oil checks...right?

95752[/snapback]

How do you figure? The PFD is a terrific example of the government working for the people. The resource rights are leased to corporations for development and the money is divided between government expenses and investments. The dividends on the investments are paid back to the people.

I'm a bit confused.  What ballot are you talking about?  AFAIK, NYC is all voting machines.  If you're registered in the Brooklyn district, they should have your name at your polling place.  You show ID, sign the book, they check off your name and you can vote.

Unless your question is where your polling place is.

I never received a physical ballot when I lived & voted in NYC.

95763[/snapback]

It is indeed all voting machine in NYC, but I'm not sure that's what he's looking for.

I've seen a reproduction of the ballot layout distributed ahead of time in NYC. I don't think he's looking to fill something out ahead of time; just a chance to see what it's going to look like when he walks into the booth.

It is indeed all voting machine in NYC, but I'm not sure that's what he's looking for.

I've seen a reproduction of the ballot layout distributed ahead of time in NYC.  I don't think he's looking to fill something out ahead of time; just a chance to see what it's going to look like when he walks into the booth.

96127[/snapback]

Exactly....I want to research the guys I have to decide between here in Brooklyn, and not sure how the election here works?

I'm thinking I'm just gonna vote for my choice for President, vote for Marty Golden who saved my express bus that I take every morning, then either voting all republican, or voting for all the incumbents, or just pick who's name is first!