Help

BillsNYC

I'm registered in Brooklyn for the first time. Any idea where online I can find the ballot I'm voting off of?

Also...I know who I'm voting for for president.....but how the hell should I vote for the other local positions? (which I'm hoping to move out of Brooklyn in the next year or so and could care less about who wins those positions)

I'm registered in Brooklyn for the first time. Any idea where online I can find the ballot I'm voting off of?

Also...I know who I'm voting for for president.....but how the hell should I vote for the other local positions? (which I'm hoping to move out of Brooklyn in the next year or so and could care less about who wins those positions)

94865[/snapback]

For what it's worth, I recommend that you vote for Eenie and Minie but in light of "Tiger by the toe-gate", I can't see how you could possibly vote for Moe.

For what it's worth, I recommend that you vote for Eenie and Minie but in light of "Tiger by the toe-gate", I can't see how you could possibly vote for Moe.

94915[/snapback]

Typical idiot democrat. You can't even spell meenie, but you can vote for him.

Typical idiot democrat.  You can't even spell meenie, but you can vote for him.

94961[/snapback]

Actually, "him" is a "her". And if you recall the entire line it is "eenie, meenie, minie, moe." There is a "meenie" but as everyone knows, he retired from politics at the ripe old age of 87 at which time he was widely praised for his decades of service. His reputation for being indecisive and casting arbitrary votes was politely not mentioned. Typical Republican, always cutting and pasting to make a point rather than reading the whole thing. :D:)

Good luck tommorow OG.

94865[/snapback]

So you only had ONE day to figure this out? Who will you blame for YOUR failure to investigate beforehand? :)

Actually, "him" is a "her".  And if you recall the entire line it is "eenie, meenie, minie, moe."  There is a "meenie" but as everyone knows, he retired from politics at the ripe old age of 87 at which time he was widely praised for his decades of service.  His reputation for being indecisive and casting arbitrary votes was politely not mentioned.  Typical Republican, always cutting and pasting to make a point rather than reading the whole thing.  :angry:  :D

Good luck tommorow OG.

95058[/snapback]

Oh!!!!! You meant Miney. You still can't spell. :doh:

As for tomorrow, it is doubtful there will be any luck involved. There is not one close race in the booth I'll enter. The re-districting collusion has seen to that. Nothing like dems and repubs working together. :) Good luck to you to, but not your presidential candidate.

94865[/snapback]

Vote Travis Henry in 04' :)

back to the point....nobody knows where I can access my ballot?

Also..what time do polls typically open/close?

95464[/snapback]

Huh, the NYC board of elections website is down..fun, fun.

I know polls in Queens are open 6AM to 9PM.

You want to get in touch with your local board of elections. The easiest way would be to call 311, they can give you the phone number of your board of elections.

Actually, "him" is a "her".  And if you recall the entire line it is "eenie, meenie, minie, moe."  There is a "meenie" but as everyone knows, he retired from politics at the ripe old age of 87 at which time he was widely praised for his decades of service.  His reputation for being indecisive and casting arbitrary votes was politely not mentioned.  Typical Republican, always cutting and pasting to make a point rather than reading the whole thing.  :D  :D

Good luck tommorow OG.

95058[/snapback]

OG=RJ. Have the Rebuplicans figured out how to spell P-O-T-A-T-O yet?