So it doesn't mean anything that we won yesterday

Nervous Guy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't have been.  I picked Arizona.  I'm completely numb to the Bills losing now.  It doesn't even faze me.

All I want now is J.P to be our starting QB.

94859[/snapback]

Brandon, you have been numb since St. Louis lost the series. :D I mean this as a friend! Wake up and enjoy the moment. Today is all you have, afterall. :)

Yeah never thought of the stapling. Mincing seemed easier. Just tie down the claws and put it in tail first. Makes the meal more enjoyable after seeing the expression on the cats face.

You guys are gonna' be suffering the wrath of Cablelady very soon. :)

Just so long as you don't need onions.  Now garlic is okay, plenty of it.

95020[/snapback]

If you use too much garlic, it tends to overpower. You want to enhance the taste of the kitty without hiding it.

What about a food processor?

Grind it. Add onions and bamboo shoots . Moo Shoo Kitty. On taco shells .

Hoisin sauce gives it the right flavor.

94801[/snapback]

The truth is it's one of the worst meats of all, a real last option. Keep in mind that I watched Sunday's game in a bar in Mexico eating lengua tacos, just this past June I ate (on purpose) a pigs brain in Costa Rica (the little lady joined me for the very nice but incredibly rich organ) and I've tried way too many Asian "delicacies" to list here, but having tried cat I have to say it is downright nasty- oily and tough with a seriously foul flavor. If I was in charge of preparing it I'd choose braising or wet roasting in a very hot pepper base, then throwing the base away and serving the cat with some sauce that had none of its rendering. Enjoy!