Nervous Guy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It made my day!

A win is a win is a win is a win is a win.

The day I do not care, they will be sprinkling my ashes over the wall at the Ralph.  ;)

94760[/snapback]

Amen Rock...and everyone else. I think its sad that after all the sh*t that has been handed to us every Sunday that people can't be happy about a blowout win. It feels good to watch ESPN and see the score flash up every now and then. It feels good to open up the paper and NOT read "Buffalo blows it....again."

And for those of you who are still stuck in the early 90s, there is NOTHING wrong with expecting greatness, but if you wont be happy until that happens again i'm afraid your gonna have a pretty depressing year(s).

GO BILLS!!!!!!

Yesterday was the happiest I've been as a BILLS fan since week 2 last season.  Anybody who expects perfection from any team is simply being ridiculous.

Plus, my cat is happy because I didn't spend the afternoon pretending to be Brian Mooreman.

94773[/snapback]

You have a cat? Do you sit around with it on your lap snuggling with your brother in law? ;)

Cat is way too stringy for me.  Though I suppose it'd do if it was all that we had.

"I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to eat carrots." - Ron White

94790[/snapback]

I saw the video of you kicking the stevestojan out of that bear for a salmon. What you wanna eat a cat for. Keep it alive for kickoff practice.

Cat is way too stringy for me.  Though I suppose it'd do if it was all that we had.

"I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to eat carrots." - Ron White

94790[/snapback]

Grind it. Add onions and bamboo shoots . Moo Shoo Kitty. On taco shells .

Hoisin sauce gives it the right flavor.

Grind it. Add onions and bamboo shoots . Moo Shoo Kitty. On taco shells .

Hoisin sauce gives it the right flavor.

94801[/snapback]

Hoisin sauce makes everything taste better. But someone it really adds a bit of scratch to the Moo Shoo Kitty. :)