I WANT A POP TART!

macaroni

costco. get a huge box for like 5 bucks. Maybe 20 cents a piece?

Had two blueberry (the best kind) Pop Tarts for breakfast. Buy them at Big Lots!. $1.20 for an 8 pack, $2.00 for the larger size package.

Had two blueberry (the best kind) Pop Tarts for breakfast. Buy them at Big Lots!. $1.20 for an 8 pack, $2.00 for the larger size package.

Friggin love blueberry Toaster Pasties. Gotta have icing on them though. Am I the only one that still toasts them? :rolleyes:

oh you are getting restless , only eight points behind now.... :rolleyes:

The Sabres are more likely to drop down to the Leafs level than the Leafs are to climb to the Sabres level.

Started eating Quaker Oatmeal to Go Bars instead of PopTarts. Got the bulk box at BJs. They're more nutritious, and you can microwave them in their wrapper. Oatmeal Raisin, Banana Bread, and Brown Sugar Cinnamon flavors.

The 90 seconds it takes to put them in the toaster is WELL worth it! A lost art really, it seems.... :lol:

When I become the boss of the world, I'm going to make it compensatory that all toaster pastries MUST be toasted!

A toaster in every house, a toaster pastry in every toaster... that's my platform!

Of course I have to earn my way to VIP lounge before I can become boss o' the world.

I do wait .... always with great anticipation .... however sometimes I long for returns :lol:

just be careful. the insides are hot

Of course we can sue somebody when we burn our mouth for sure, and the new messiah healthcare will cover my medical. So bring on the toasters.