I'm giddy about this team

GG

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Show me in my post where I called any poster an assclown?  Show me where I said until I am giddy everyone shouldn't be?  I expressed my side (and apperantly several posters oppinion as well) that we see the reality of the situation.

We are bottom feeders that are just good enough to beat some other bottom feeders. Again this is one side of the coin. Some are perfectly happy with "A win is a win"  I for one am not.

Show me we can bet QUALITY opponants then I will be happy. Show me 10+ wins and I will be happy. Show me at least 3-4 road wins a season and I will be happier than I am now.

Sorry Paco beating Miami and the Cards AT HOME does not impress me.  As for the poster asking "What about Seattle". What about them?  IF we can go to Seattle and beat them, that makes me happier than I am now. Until then I don't care what Arizona did. The sun shines on a dogs ass if you get what I am saying. 

Beat the next 4 teams in a row NOW we are talking about getting in the right direction. Fixed?  Far from it. Heading that way? Sure.

but we need some changes to make that happen and I feel RW and TD's egos are too big to make them.  Again MY oppinion.

Paco, no matter what side of this arguement you are on, I NEVER said anyone wasn't a Bills fan. We just look at the team differently.

94720[/snapback]

Your happiness is paramount. I had a 10 minute conversation with TD on the subject just the other day. ;)

wow GG nice post. Too bad you have to resort to attacks and ruin it.

That said,  Keep your head in the sand cheering "woo hoo" while we beat up the worst teams in the league.  Maybe someday fans can come to this board because we are on a 4-5 game winning streak against teams with winning records. Maybe even win some on the road?

Now THAT would be nice.

94676[/snapback]

I agree totally ICE.

People start dancing in the street when we beat the Arizona Cardinals and improve our record to a staggering 2-5.

I want to win meaningful games in Decemeber and January. Until we are doing that I will never be "giddy" about this team.

I agree totally ICE.

People start dancing in the street when we beat the Arizona Cardinals and improve our record to a staggering 2-5.

I want to win meaningful games in Decemeber and January.  Until we are doing that I will never be "giddy" about this team.

94799[/snapback]

Judging from our experience with your particular brand of "giddy-ness", there's actually a silver lining to our lack of success.

I want to win meaningful games in Decemeber and January.  Until we are doing that I will never be "giddy" about this team.

94799[/snapback]

Considering that it's November 1, I recommend waiting at least a month.

Quolled for brevity (GG gets it!) 

This team far from sucks.

94671[/snapback]

From Sal Maiorama:

..."the Bills scored four red zone touchdowns against the NFL's best red zone defense and allowed no sacks"

I do not give a rat's ass about the Cards win/loss record - this is GREAT NEWS!

Now go enjoy your lunch, GG. B)

From Sal Maiorama:

..."the Bills scored four red zone touchdowns against the NFL's best red zone defense and allowed no sacks"

I do not give a rat's ass about the Cards win/loss record - this is GREAT NEWS!

Now go enjoy your lunch, GG.  B)

94812[/snapback]

Exactly. Do you think that teams like NE, PIT, PHI, etc. apologize for beating teams with losing records??? Hell no. A win is a win. You have to beat the Arizonas of the league before you can beat the big boys. I don't see anybody whooping and hollering that the Bills are going to the playoffs. Name one person, other than Sam Adams, who thinks that this is a Super Bowl team????? Many fans, myself included, are simply happy that they won. Wins haven't exactly been plentiful and relishing in the moment is no sin. As fans tired of losing, expecting more from this team is not unreasonable(and certainly expected). Bitching because they won against an "inferior" opponent is. Special teams play was spectacular and four offensive TDs are definitely a welcome sight. WM's yeoman-like effort when the chains need to be moved is a breath of fresh air. Like it or not, there were positives to build upon...baby steps before full strides.

Some of you negative nellies are fuggin' impossible to please. Unreal. :)

Exactly. Do you think that teams like NE, PIT, PHI, etc. apologize for beating teams with losing records??? Hell no. A win is a win. You have to beat the Arizonas of the league before you can beat the big boys. I don't see anybody whooping and hollering that the Bills are going to the playoffs. Name one person, other than Sam Adams, who thinks that this is a Super Bowl team????? Many fans, myself included, are simply happy that they won. Wins haven't exactly been plentiful and relishing in the moment is no sin. As fans tired of losing, expecting more from this team is not unreasonable(and certainly expected). Bitching because they won against an "inferior" opponent is. Special teams play was spectacular and four offensive TDs are definitely a welcome sight. WM's yeoman-like effort when the chains need to be moved is a breath of fresh air. Like it or not, there were positives to build upon...baby steps before full strides.

Some of you negative nellies are fuggin' impossible to please. Unreal.  :)

94906[/snapback]

No one here would B word at all about beating a Miami or AZ....IF we could beat a real team. The teams you list? They can beat any team at just about any time. We have next to no chance in hell. THAT is the difference.

No one here would B word at all about beating a Miami or AZ....IF we could beat a real team. The teams you list?  They can beat any team at just about any time.  We have next to no chance in hell. THAT is the difference.

95055[/snapback]

Like Arizona didn't beat Seattle or Miami dominate the Rams? Or are those teams not real?

Run along, Chicken Little. Your tired act ain't fresh because you pulled your panties from your crack.

Some of you negative nellies are fuggin' impossible to please. Unreal.  :)

94906[/snapback]

Excellent ExWNYer.

The thing I was most impressed with was the Red Zone offense against the best Red Zone Defense as Rock pointed out. We haven't exactly been lighting up the board lately so putting up those kind of points against a pretty good defense is impressive.

The only thing not very impressive in yesterday's game was Bledsoe. But he didn't do anything to kill us. Before the season everyone was saying we just need a QB that can manage the game and not lose it. Well that's the kind of game DB had yesterday. If he can do that, just a little bit better than yesterday, we'll be okay until JP is ready enough to step in (and don't forget that may not be in 2 or 3 weeks like we all would like, but could be late in the season depending on what Mularkey thinks.)

I agree totally ICE.

94799[/snapback]

BF, before you get to 8-8 or 9-7 you have to get to 2-5, so yes, yesterday's win was important.

As usual, the nattering nabobs retreat to the tired Bledsoe still sucks party line.  Who gives?  The whole point of the Mularkey exercise is to make McGahee the difference maker, not Bledsoe.  The Bills put up 38 points in a subpar outing by Bledsoe.  To me, it's a sign that things are starting to work as they should.

94671[/snapback]

Well call me a nattering nabob, but... :D

Seriously, I chose not to look at it in the manner you decribe, but I think you have a legit point...The Bills are 7 Games into the Season and maybe (I'll give you a maybe) the Plan is starting to take hold...I like MM, and I think he will become a quality NFL HC...

Of coarse with a QB who consistantly gives you above par performances, the sky could be the limit! Sorry... I just could not resist... B)